Flying solo

The game we won't play if Ryan's about!

Flying solo

Postby Darkson » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Gary and 'Other' Simon - just in case you hadn't seen it:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... ng-solo-1/
Never tell me the odds!
It makes me feel worse when it inevitably fails...
User avatar
Darkson
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Thank you! I'd hadn't seen this and hadn't actually had a look at the FFG site for quite some time. It will be interesting to see how this develops although will no doubt launch post lockdown. Ready for the next one... :roll:
User avatar
DaVinci's Cat
Lesser Pumpkin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:04 pm

I've had a read but as it stands I cannot field two different forces. Only have one faction in new rules. :(
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby Brad85 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:03 am

Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?
I have no idea what I'm doing
- Me, circa whenever
Brad85
Pumpkinhead
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:32 am

Brad85 wrote:Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?


You know that is so obvious I looked straight over it.
:shock:
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:46 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:Thank you! I'd hadn't seen this and hadn't actually had a look at the FFG site for quite some time. It will be interesting to see how this develops although will no doubt launch post lockdown. Ready for the next one... :roll:

And I clearly didn't read to the end of the article...

MoodyGit wrote:
Brad85 wrote:Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?


You know that is so obvious I looked straight over it.
:shock:


Have you had a chance to give it a go yet?
User avatar
DaVinci's Cat
Lesser Pumpkin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:08 am

Not yet, as everyone working here nothing has changed. Only played the one game in week 2 and a little painting here and there.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm


Return to X-Wing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron