X-Wing 2.0 List Builder

The game we won't play if Ryan's about!

Re: X-Wing 2.0 List Builder

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:56 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:
MoodyGit wrote:Dropped the next three waves as well and looks like a busy Christmas for me.

The LAAT we've been waiting for is now September and in November there's two more. A swarm fighter half way between the torrent and a Tie, and the lighter more agile Jedi fighter. Love them but not sure if they will bring something new or just push out the older ones like they did in the films?

I'd noticed that they were reprinting the rules for Huge Ships - clearly they'd been snapped up quite quickly on the first round. That's probably all I'll look at upgrading at present, although I haven't looked at the release schedule to see if anything catches my eye. Probably best kept that way as well.

Apparently the Corvette is part of my faction as well now! Nothing new for scum so you're safe.
These are not the models you are looking for. :)
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:29 pm

@Moodygit: What list builder app are you using at the moment? The official one seems to have died and frustratingly won't let me access any of my saved lists :evil: No doubt something to do with the move to AtomicMass Games but still very annoying.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:30 pm

I use the LaunchbayNext one. I've deleted the new official one because of a very large error in it. (If you put something with an addition on it such as rotating turret it didn't add it on for further add on's like turret gunners)Not worried about old lists as the new points and ships mean I won't be using any of them soon.
If you use a PC apparently Yet Another Team Builder is very good.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tiggs » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:05 pm

New here, but into X Wing for a while.

Not a tournament gamer, but love a good game

Mainly old school - X, Y, A, B, E wings, love a good TIE swarm, but also love my TIE bombers and punisher :-)
Tiggs
Pumpkin Soup

Previous

Return to X-Wing