Here's Negan - Survival Mode Scores

Here's Negan - Survival Mode Scores

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Thought it might also be amusing to keep a track of how badly we've being doing on the Here's Negan 'Mini Campaign'. And for further motivation, it will probably be even more amusing to see how our scores match up against the parallel version that myself and Mrs DaVinci's Cat are slowly playing through.

We are now 3 games into the 12 game 'campaign' and the scores are as follows: Simon (Tara) 29, Sven (John) 23, Mike (Laura) 15, Matt (Dwight) 9 and Jon (Sherry) 5.
It's probably worth noting that Simon, Sven and Mike have played all 3 games, Matt 2 and Jon 1. That said, there's plenty of time to lose a character and start from 0 again. We've been there before...

Game 1 was a Win or Lose type affair (we won) although between 3 of us, we only managed to get 10 Rep.
Game 2, whilst a win, we only Scraped Through (2nd worst possible result) with a combined Rep of 31 between 5 of us. New boy Matt had a storming first game with 8 Rep - shame it didn't last....
Game 3 was another Scrape Through, this time with a combined Rep of 22 between 4 of us. Matt's beginners luck was clearly that as he contributed a solid 1 Rep to the overall score.

At this stage, one character is carrying a bite and 3 characters, along with Negan, are going to start game 4 with reduced health :roll: - it's not looking positive.

But surely we can take solace in the fact that as regular and seasoned gamers we should be able to outscore some part-timers? If only that was the case.
As there is just myself and my very good lady playing, we're taking 2 characters each - Tara and Sherry for myself, and Mrs DC has taken Dwight and John. I should also point out that Mrs DC is quite competitive and if there is even a sniff of an opportunity to shaft her opponent and gain Top Dog for herself, she'll take it. At times, she's made the ARBBL games look like true Co-Op.

After 2 games the scores are as follows: Tara 25, John 23, Dwight and Sherry on 13 apiece.

Game 1 was a clear win with a total of 23 Rep.
Game 2 was a Solid Victory with a combined total of 45 Rep. And we've still got some kit to take through to the next round :shock:.

Let the finger pointing and accusations begin...
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Return to The Walking Dead