TWD: March to war

TWD: March to war

Postby Ronq » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 am

New large scale TWD rules https://manticblog.com/2019/03/25/playt ... um=ios_app

I am game to try this!
Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Ronq
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: TWD: March to war

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:42 pm

Ronq wrote:
I am game to try this!

So am I - looks interesting. The combat mechanic seems closer to Here's Negan than AOW - you're now going to have to consider your defence stats rather than just relying on the fact you've got a really good melee stat line and that will carry you through especially as an attack is now an action and not a phase. Not totally convinced on the 'standard' characters and associated equipment load-out. I hope that this has a little more flexibility come the final version or else your crews might be a bit limited.

I do like the look of the missions/scenarios though. Already thinking about using some of these (with the AOW (campaign) rule set) for the later half of our campaign when hopefully we'll be more focused on nabbing each other's territories.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Re: TWD: March to war

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:16 pm

New toys arrived today!

20190729_210842.jpg

I knew there was a reason I was painting up Woodbury Figures.... I mean, why wouldn't you take an RPG?

20190729_210953.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Return to The Walking Dead