The New World Order - Results and Progress

Re: The New World Order - Results and Progress

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:51 pm

My stuff is at the club, will try and remember to update next Tuesday.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:12 pm

New total 305
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:48 am

Still on 165.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:50 am

Many thanks to you all for the updates.

In addition to any previous comments about respawn values and new constraints, The Settler (currently just the 1, they may be others in the future...) has arrived and met up with the Serpents of Doom. So what does this mean? Dave gets to design a 50 pt custom character using the rules and constraints posted in the campaign thread, and that character now becomes part of his crew for the foreseeable future.

The custom character rules are also required for those of us (Ray!) that have a campsite and wish to recruit custom characters rather than any of the stock ones.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:07 pm

A long while ago, before this current pandemic battered our gaming, six of us were fighting through a very different apocalypse, one that I'd forgotten about until going through a bit of a clear out and tidy up, and trying to find places for hobby stuff that wasn't some shelf edge or floor of the study. I realised that I hadn't taken a picture of our final TWD positions before Sven up-ed sticks off to Germany.

Looking back at this thread brought a smile to my face for a variety of reasons of which a few are;
Tom's statistical analysis and commentary of our progress...
Dave and Tom's game where both got wiped out without even picking up any loot... I still can't figure out how you managed that
My one-shotting of one of Tom's characters with a tranquiliser dart - it was only meant to be a warning shot :shock:
Dave's insane inability to roll good dice for territory and an ability to ensure that any injured character died in the upkeep phase... :roll:

Anyhow, the final positions:

20201119_170012.jpg

20201119_165946.jpg

Looking back, many thanks to all those who took part, hope you enjoyed it, I'd love to do another one with the new skirmish rules but only time will tell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Good times.
Tom

Previous

Return to The Walking Dead