15mm campaign

For all Quest discussions, both original and Silver Tower

15mm campaign

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:19 pm

Ernest Deuxâme, the noble Bretonnian Knights story.

Bert this, Bert that, Bert is the oldest (for the Lady’s sake it was by 180 heartbeats), Bert is the fairest (for the Lady’s sake we’re twins), Bert is the bravest (it’s not my fault about the cow incident), Bert is the wisest (enough about the cow already), Bert is the strongest and Bert is the fastest.

This is to much it cannot be natural, living in his shadow is just to, to much. I am worried, I think he may have overstepped his mark. I have asked the local priest to look into it but I’m not sure if it was his deep voice or a snore I heard at confession. Has he turned to the dark Gods?

This is my chance, a new adventure, a fresh start, I’ll show him how strong and brave I can be. Come guys lets charge into this room, follow me to victory, kill the vermin, pile up the bodies, bloody rat didn’t see it there, and then they leave me on the floor amongst the refuse and the filth without a second thought.

This is humiliating, this is so unfair, this is all their fault, this is all HIS fault, I’m so, so, so ANGRY……………
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: 15mm campaign

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:16 pm

Not one barrel.

I looked in every corner i could.

If those bloody little buggers had just got out of the way for a second or two i am sure i could have found one.

I think priesty was keeping an eye on me as he was not killing the critters like he normally does.
Thank god for his little ring though, kept us alive.

As for our noble knight, he just wanted to race in and get the barrels before me.
Bet he was hoping for some nice wine.

I reckon that knight with the three blades sneaked off in the confusion and found some kegs.
Why else would he be crawling out near the exit when we cleared the dungeon, Bastard.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:22 pm

MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:Ernest Deuxâme, the noble Bretonnian Knights story.

Very good, quite Emo!

You’re sticking with him though so that’s good.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:08 pm

Dave wrote:
MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:Ernest Deuxâme, the noble Bretonnian Knights story.

Very good, quite Emo!

You’re sticking with him though so that’s good.

If course, I loved his story and you kindly let him continue within that background. Awaiting more adventures with his holier than thou brother Bertrand.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Warhammer Quest