Kill Team: Rogue Trader and other news

Kill Team: Rogue Trader and other news

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:25 am

https://youtu.be/orWCjfUcBTI

Kill Team: Rogue Trader is a massive expansion to Kill Team that has something for every kind of player. Kill Team has offered us the chance to explore the 41st Millennium in ways that were never previously possible, with its intimate, ground-level scale letting us peek into the darker corners of the lore.

Kill Team: Rogue Trader is a milestone for Warhammer bringing Rogue Traders and their crews – the daring colonisers who claim new territory for the Imperium – to life in miniature form for the first time since Inquisitor. These miniatures are truly incredible, exploring in astounding detail a part of the lore that previously only dwelled in novels or background:

Your Rogue Trader and crew will be up against a host of repulsive Nurgle infected and renegade servants of the Plague God swollen with horrific mutations.

The Kill Team: Rogue Trader boxed set is more than miniatures – it’s a toolbox with something to offer for every Kill Team player, from those using the system to forge thrilling narratives to die-hard tournament players.

At its core, the set is an adventure that pits Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane against a fiendish strain of mutants in a series of narrative missions. You’ll be able to use both kill teams in your campaigns and matched play missions, with a set of datasheets and points values for each.

Essentially, you’re getting two Kill Team Starter Sets in one – as well as a thematic (and portable) pair of Killzones. In Rogue Trader, you’ll find rules, boards and terrain for playing in the cramped confines of the Imperial shuttle, the Truehawk, or an Imperial Shrine. As well as offering new tactical challenges, these boards make sparse but effective use of terrain, making it the perfect option for playing on the go. You’ll be able to fit the entire Killzone plus your kill team and datacards into a single Skirmish Case.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Kill Team: Rogue Trader

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:11 am

Those burgle models would make a great bloodbowl team
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Kill Team: Rogue Trader and other news

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 am

"Building Your Kill Team – The Easy Way
If you’re anything like us here in the Warhammer Community team, you’ll be building lots of new kill teams – and we’re working on a way to make doing so super easy.

Joining Combat Roster and Warscroll Builder, Command Roster will be a free tool that lets you build matched play kill teams in no time. Look out for it soon."
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Tom » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Is anyone getting this? I'm very tempted...
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Probably, though I'm probably not going to pre-order it.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Models look very nice, the imperial stuff especially.

Will try and get some basic games in first before I consider buying though, hopefully that will be in the near future.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Return to Kill Team