Into the Dark

Into the Dark

Postby Tom » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:15 pm

I’m definitely picking up the new KT box as I’m v keen on both the navy guys and the scenery. If all fails they’re both good Necromunda fodder!

Anyone want to buy the Kroot half of the models?
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Into the Dark

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:08 pm

Tom wrote:I’m definitely picking up the new KT box as I’m v keen on both the navy guys and the scenery. If all fails they’re both good Necromunda fodder!

Anyone want to buy the Kroot half of the models?

Was thinking the same thing as the navy guys go with my Rogue Trader ones.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:31 pm

They’ve apparently hinted on social media that the RT team may come back, which would fit with current space hulk themed Killteam season.
Tom

Postby ErebusMort » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Tom wrote:Anyone want to buy the Kroot half of the models?

I’m horribly tempted, even though I shouldn’t be given I’ve managed to avoid KT completely so far…… would you consider a swap deal? I’ve got some Twisted starters for example which I’m hoping to use to get people interested in trying the game out? It’s a VSF skirmish game that looks rather good and the miniatures are lovely.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 am

ErebusMort wrote:
Tom wrote:Anyone want to buy the Kroot half of the models?

I’m horribly tempted, even though I shouldn’t be given I’ve managed to avoid KT completely so far…… would you consider a swap deal? I’ve got some Twisted starters for example which I’m hoping to use to get people interested in trying the game out? It’s a VSF skirmish game that looks rather good and the miniatures are lovely.

Sorry, looks cool and all but seems too much of a game space cross over with Malifaux (which I'm deeply bought into) to take on some more minis on spec. I'm trying to cut down on acquisitions I don't have an immediate firm plan for as the shelves have started to overflow a bit of late!
Tom

Postby ErebusMort » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:33 pm

Tom wrote:
Sorry, looks cool and all but seems too much of a game space cross over with Malifaux (which I'm deeply bought into) to take on some more minis on spec. I'm trying to cut down on acquisitions I don't have an immediate firm plan for as the shelves have started to overflow a bit of late!

A very sensible response! I’m happy to give kill team a go with the 40K figures I already have if you do pick it up, Deadzone has been enjoyable so I’m happy to give other skirmish games a chance to see if GW have got this one right.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Return to Kill Team