Shadespire

For all things Warhammer Underworlds

Re: Shadespire

Postby Tom » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

They emailed straight back (I'm liking these Outpost guys more and more).

Delay in shipping from GW warehouse, should with them today and out to us today or tomorrow. So may just arrive in time for Tuesday yet but don't hold your breath.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 pm

They have always been really good with communication on my orders. You get updates whenever the status of anything on the order changes and they tend to email if they know there will be a long delay. It's pretty much the only online store I use these days outside of eBay. I'm glad they are getting more shadespire stuff that quickly. I wouldn't want the warbands holding up the shipping on my order so I have to wait longer for necromunda.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Shipped! Fingers crossed.
Tom

Postby Ray » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm

All my shadespire stuff is picked so the order should ship as soon as necromunda releases.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Liberated from the delivery office. Along with the skaven it’s a new model bonanza for you this week Simon!
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:26 pm

\o/

Because I'm really short on figures. ;)
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Tom » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Let's try some deck building then...

#10 minutes pass#

Oh My Lore! Too many cards!!!
Tom

Postby Tom » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 am

The guy I was playing at test Valley was just using starter deck Khorne so I went with a Skaven deck I'd thrown together in 10 minutes after dinner rather than break out the killer Orruks. I took it 2-1 in the best of three but they were all pretty close games. My Skaven deck was definitely not great. The objectives weren't bad but could have done with more hold objective cards and I was definitely lacking in the right ploys to inspire my guys. Khorne seem pretty well suited to playing Skaven as well as they can match their speed and hunt down the Leader very effectively! Skritch never lasted long and that limited my ability to resurrect.

I did get Hero Slayer Garrek with a puny Festering Skaven though so that was a nice moment.
Tom

Postby Tom » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Basingstoke Firestorm Cards Shadespire event.

Only 4 people including me but was advertised as being only for alt. art cards rather than trophy. Nice casual event.

Beat aggressive Farstriders and Steelhearts 2-0, lost 0-2 to run away Steelhearts. Third overall on glory total tie breaker as there were two other 2-1s and a 0-3. Against aggressive Stormcast I did great with the Champion cleaving his way through them. However skeletons are not fast enough to catch Stormcasts who want to run away and when I finally landed a solid hit he pulled off the Rebound!

£6 and a 30min drive for three games and I got the four alt. art ploys and objectives for the season so all in all good fun day.
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Wish I could have made it, but England game followed by sorting out for the trip tomorrow just made it impossible.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

PreviousNext

Return to Warhammer Underworlds