Revisiting Malifaux

Revisiting Malifaux

Postby Dave » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:18 pm

I managed to get the Guild deck so am good to go for M3E.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Revisiting Malifaux 24\03 Strat & Schemes

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:52 am

Taken from the app:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave

Re: Revisiting Malifaux

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:21 pm

I’ll be playing Sonia Criid in case you want to look stuff up.
Dave

Postby Tom » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 am

Wayland (I know, but limited options) claim to have faction books and, more importantly, the 3rd ed. special orders in stock, so I've ordered a Guild book and Agent 46. If they arrive then getting Lucius 3rd ed. ready for lockdown end will be my next project.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm

Tom wrote:Wayland (I know, but limited options) claim to have faction books and, more importantly, the 3rd ed. special orders in stock, so I've ordered a Guild book and Agent 46. If they arrive then getting Lucius 3rd ed. ready for lockdown end will be my next project.

In fairness, I've had pretty good service from them recently (I'd still go to Goblin or Element initially). All my Neverborn toys were dispatched really quickly (granted they were in stock) so most impressed. The downside is they use MyHerpes as a courier which is less than ideal.

Looking forward to seeing the completed crew - Agent 46 looks rather a handful. Stealth looks like it will be pretty powerful.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:48 pm

He’s been errata nerfed already!
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Tom wrote:He’s been errata nerfed already!

And I was looking at his errata'ed card! :lol: Had to have a quick look at the errata to see what had changed. I can certainly see why they did errata it, as Inhuman Physiology combined with Mimic would have been insanely powerful.

He's still a pretty powerful tool though - Lucius's Issue Command action coupled with a 2/4/5 damage track that you can't target until it's close enough to melee attack you :cry: . The Pouncing Strike trigger looks pretty tasty as well.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:46 am

Did you have the Neverborn card pack Simon/Dave? And if so, any chance you’d part with the Doppelgänger and Changeling cards? No worries if you’d rather keep them, just if you didn’t think you’d ever use them.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Tom wrote:Did you have the Neverborn card pack Simon/Dave? And if so, any chance you’d part with the Doppelgänger and Changeling cards? No worries if you’d rather keep them, just if you didn’t think you’d ever use them.

Unfortunately not I'm afraid. Funnily enough I was going to ask you if you needed any Changelings as I've just ordered the Familiar Faces boxed set and will have no need for them. Wyrd's new grouping of characters is going to end up being rather expensive will a lot of 'left-over' figures :roll: .

One alternative is to check out eBay; I noticed that there were groups of M3E cards for sale according to keywords.

Have you got Agent 46 yet?
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Yup, he and the book arrived pretty quick.

I did check EBay but the only ones I could find currently were from France and thus not terribly cheap. I’ve ordered some tarot size clear sleeves so I can always print them out.
Tom

Next

Return to Malifaux