Revisiting Malifaux

Re: Revisiting Malifaux

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Tom wrote:I did check EBay but the only ones I could find currently were from France and thus not terribly cheap. I’ve ordered some tarot size clear sleeves so I can always print them out.
Tom wrote:Did you have the Neverborn card pack Simon/Dave? And if so, any chance you’d part with the Doppelgänger and Changeling cards? No worries if you’d rather keep them, just if you didn’t think you’d ever use them.

Tom, you are more than welcome to have the Changeling cards I've just picked up. I can't see anyone wanting just the Changelings without the Doppelganger, especially as they are likely to want everything in keyword and I'm not going to be using or building the Changelings.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 am

Much appreciated thanks, but do have a go at selling them first, with or without cards. Back in 2nd ed. days I was always able find someone after individual bits of kits. Which reminds me, I only need two cards as I sold the Changeling with the lollipop.

Dave, if you’re going Sonia I have a second Thrall on sprue I’m unlikely to ever use. Also a Hunter if that’s any use. And maybe an Austringer.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:29 pm

I have the Thralls thanks. You can have your lollipop changeling back if you want, I doubt I’ll ever use it (it’s still on the sprue somewhere....)
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Tom » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 pm

Hah! I'd forgotten it went to you. Can't see me using three to be honest but we'll see.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue May 05, 2020 10:22 am

I'm planning to put in an order into Wargame-Vault later this week for some updated Malifaux Cards especially post errata. Does anyone want to jump in on the order? The cards are only $0.50 each and excellent quality.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 am

Isn't UK postage silly? If not then put me down for Doppelganger, full suite of 3 Changelings (might as well), errata Agent 46, Guild Sergeant Alt. (the female one), errata The Dispatcher and 2x errata No Prisoners upgrade please.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue May 05, 2020 11:53 am

Tom wrote:Isn't UK postage silly?

It's not the cheapest, but it's a cost I'm willing to (and was going to anyway) pay, and as extra cards won't increase delivery costs, I'm not intending to split postage either.

Tom wrote:...put me down for Doppelganger, full suite of 3 Changelings (might as well), errata Agent 46, Guild Sergeant Alt. (the female one), errata The Dispatcher and 2x errata No Prisoners upgrade please.

Consider them added!
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue May 26, 2020 10:30 am

Tom,
Updated cards have arrived.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Tue May 26, 2020 12:39 pm

Cheers! Now just the indeterminate wait until we can exchange them.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Fri May 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Tom wrote:Cheers! Now just the indeterminate wait until we can exchange them.

Yep, god only knows when that will be :roll: . There might only be a short window given the South Korean spike!
On a serious note though, if you want them in the meantime, just let me know as I'm sure we can sort something.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

PreviousNext

Return to Malifaux