Malifaux

Re: Malifaux

Postby nobby » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 am

He he he.

Welcome to malifaux models!

Who did you go with Tom?

Dave, Blood and the kneeling Ronin are great fun arent they. Did you get Vanessa as well? She is a must have for Viks. Von Schill can be used with Viks anyway I believe, without him having to be the master, much in the same way that Taelor can.
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:02 am

The Lucius box.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Adam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 am

I have just moved into the area and am a Gremlins player with four of their Masters (Som'r, 'Phelia, Zoraida and Brewie), I once had a game where I killed more of my own crew than my opponent did and I still won, of you aren't drunk and reckless you're doing it wrong.
Adam
Pumpkin-Patch Kid

Postby nobby » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:32 am

The Adjutant wrote:I have just moved into the area and am a Gremlins player with four of their Masters (Som'r, 'Phelia, Zoraida and Brewie), I once had a game where I killed more of my own crew than my opponent did and I still won, of you aren't drunk and reckless you're doing it wrong.

Atrghhhhhhrghrghrghrgh!!!

I just picked up Gremlins -_- Wong crew though.

My mate has done that to me a few times against my viks. Bloody annoying as hell.
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby Adam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:07 pm

I have just bought the Colette crew plus some additions so will hopefully have to hem ready to go in a few weeks when I can come to the club.
Adam
Pumpkin-Patch Kid

Postby Dave » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:29 pm

The Adjutant wrote:I have just bought the Colette crew plus some additions so will hopefully have to hem ready to go in a few weeks when I can come to the club.

We are just starting up Malifaux so hopefully you'll be able to get some games in.

The 'club night' sub forum is the place to get games sorted.

Cheers
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Adam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Ordered the Colette crew yesterday at midday with element games, postie delivered it today at 9.

Also got Angelica and a set of coryphee which puts me around 50 sswith upgrades. Just waiting on my solid ground studio bases now and then i will be painting like a man possessed.
Adam
Pumpkin-Patch Kid

Postby nobby » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:04 am

http://bythetree.net/ for those who don't of it. army builder, pretty sure it is up to date although not with the gencon releases, although could be wrong, havent checked yet.
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 am

The only rules error I found from last night was that if an attack also has a target number, then the person losing on the numbers after the first flip has to choose to cheat or not first, even if they are the defender and the attack currently isn't meeting its target.

That and I think Hench Vik did her healing thing twice in a turn? Wiki entry implies it's only once a turn.

Otherwise looks like we did pretty well rules-wise!
Tom

Postby Dave » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Tom wrote:The only rules error I found from last night was that if an attack also has a target number, then the person losing on the numbers after the first flip has to choose to cheat or not first, even if they are the defender and the attack currently isn't meeting its target.

That and I think Hench Vik did her healing thing twice in a turn? Wiki entry implies it's only once a turn.

Otherwise looks like we did pretty well rules-wise!

Did the Vik healing thing right as she never killed more than one model in a turn.

Also I think I did the double charge with the other Vik right as I had given her 'fast' from the student of conflict (?)

Otherwise as far as I can tell we did alright.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Malifaux