Announcing Third Edition

Re: Announcing Third Edition

Postby Dave » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Entoyment let me down last week but got an email yesterday saying they had despatched my order (guild faction deck included) so it seems stuff is trickling in (and if wayland games are to be believed they have loads of 3e stuff in stock now).
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Wayland have come good (well mostly)! Ressers faction deck arrived today :D but the General Upgrades Deck was missing despite being on the packing slip. Alt least they've sent a replacement out without any fuss.

Regarding the comments from anomalies picked up on the forum, the following may help:
Clarity on Upgrades (only one per character on hiring) is on Page 42 of the Core Rulebook and a maximum of a 10 Soulstone Cache is on Page 78.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Dave » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 pm

I’ve still not received my Guild deck from Entoyment, second polite enquiry email sent this morning (first was sent last Wednesday). If no response by this time next week then I’m afraid it will have to be a PayPal dispute. :(
Dave

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Dave wrote:I’ve still not received my Guild deck from Entoyment, second polite enquiry email sent this morning (first was sent last Wednesday). If no response by this time next week then I’m afraid it will have to be a PayPal dispute. :(

I was going to ask if it turned up?
I received an email from them last week saying that the Ressers Faction Deck in the remaining part of my order was now in stock and did I want it sending on, to which I said yes (it will probably find it's way on to eBay...) and got it through in the post this morning. Clearly 2nd Class post.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:07 pm

With little to no warning, the Lucius box has landed, but I only want one model from it. So I guess I’m still waiting for the promised ‘special orders’ for these situations to become available.
Tom

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Might be a while if the card availability is anything to go by.......
Dave

Postby Tom » Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 am

There’s an April 2021 errata but I don’t think it affects any of our models.

Focus and Distract now cancel out which may come up as I have a bunch of distraction abilities and Dave has a bunch of focus abilities.
Tom

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue May 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Frustratingly it affects a few of mine, but fortunately they're currently unpainted so won't be seeing able table time soon. Although Youko's had some buffs so she might find her way to the painting table ahead of time.

Kirai is getting a revamp (titles) in Sept with the release of 'The Other Side' starter set, so that might give me some motivation to finally finish the rest of the crew - the new figures look so much better than the current ones. It also means that there is likely to be a Sonnia set of figures up for grabs
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Previous

Return to Malifaux