Jon vs Mark,
Mike vs Ray
Sven vs Dave

I hope this is correct.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Occident Mundi campaign

Postby JAC » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Mike wrote:For everyone no matter what scenario or who you play in your last game it will be using the blind rules.

For the final all in blind bash against the brain I will need a copy of your roster so I can mark each models threat level.
Oh and your models can die in the end game, horribly.

For those who wish to know about the threat level calculation , no chance.

Massively miffed,I know I made a tactical error with my deployment but from what I can see this was the first time you mentioned about the last games being blind and when I only had one game left to play,therefore I've missed out on the chance to buy any photo equipment and that would have made a potentially significant impact to my game tonight (even with my bad and mark's good rolling) as I would actually have had chance email to engage them at a longer range. Now I have 3 serious injuries and probably no money to use to buy any stuff for the final game. Unless rolling for money goes well or someone comes up with a cunning plan I don't see much point in my guys turning up to three boss match as I'll be at school significant disadvantage...
Wolves, what wolves...
#itsoktonotbeok #lifttheweight
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby JAC » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Sorry to be a moaning myrtle Mike! It's just tonight soured my enjoyment of what has been a good campaign. I admit with hindsight I could have been selfish and played the scenario you and Ray did but I wanted to have what I falsely believed to be a fairer game for Mark.
Instead it turned out to be anything but due ton the fact that no matter how I played it he would always have had at least one more trunk of shooting it me and nothing could stop that.
Perhappy in the interest of balance you could give erroneous the option to trade in their photo gear and infrastructure scopes at full process and say that due to some chaotic influence blind is in effect and cannot be altered by photo or infra gear or add some randomness that means that type of gear is only effective 1/3 of the time?
Wolves, what wolves...
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 am

If you're worried about 3 serious injuries you should take a look at Garry's gang sometime :roll:

Mike, my gang have had their final Yaktribe update:

https://yaktribe.org/necromunda/gang/vi ... no+Wizards
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:53 am

Mike, how are you going to handle the parts of the rules that only work properly when there are two players? Notably the problem of ending up with too many combat phases, and gas clouds dissipating at the wrong rate.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby JAC » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Tom wrote:If you're worried about 3 serious injuries you should take a look at Garry's gang sometime :roll:

Mike, my gang have had their final Yaktribe update:

https://yaktribe.org/necromunda/gang/vi ... no+Wizards

That's true! They were a bit needless on my side though.
Wolves, what wolves...
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 pm

Mike wrote:For everyone no matter what scenario or who you play in your last game it will be using the blind rules.

For the final all in blind bash against the brain I will need a copy of your roster so I can mark each models threat level.
Oh and your models can die in the end game, horribly.

For those who wish to know about the threat level calculation , no chance.

For those who also missed this post from June 8th the final all in bash will be blind rules. 2 choices at the moment.

A dungeonbowl teleport game where your gang have to have visited each teleport to get the code for the final room.
Or.
Multi level game with a restricted gang size based on xp+cost I.e. the threat level.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Necromunda