Round 2

For all Necromunda, both new version and old

Re: Round 2

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:51 pm

All sorted. Apologies for the mix up, got ahead of myself and assumed that the death of Brad’s champion would put him bottom of the pile.

So I’ll play Ray next week then Brad v Tom on the 19th.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:23 pm

I lost to Ray. For my part I took out 5 Orlock’s (my leader taking 3 himself with some odds defying combats!). Ray killed my ganger Solomon (66 on the injury table) with the second attack of the game (the first attack of the game being the hapless victim rolling a 1 on his 2+ to hit roll seconds beforehand!).

Down to 6 for next game (had enough creds to buy Abraham, who looks suspiciously like Solomon....).
Also Leader had enough exp to gain a WS increase and one ganger advanced randomly to gain +1 movement. Despite my leader’s badassary the gang’s rep took a beating (now 1).

A mixed affair but ultimately happy with the result as no serious injuries (apart from Solomon), gained some useful advances and banked a not terrible 50 creds.

Thoroughly enjoyable game.
Dave

Postby Tom » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:34 am

If we're using the law/outlaw stuff then lawful gangs get one of these guys for free at rep 5+. I'm presuming it still takes you Hanger On slot though.

Tom

Postby Tom » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 am

As for the battle report... Brad's incendiary grenades, 'Grenade Bouquet' tactics card, and comedy dice rolls, made for an interesting time. I think a majority of both gangs were on fire at one point but the tough old Goliaths made it through fairly unscathed. Delaques, less so... Brad's remaining two fighters taking a brave last stand and then promptly throwing a grenade at their own feet was quite the topper.

Plus I filmed it for Underhive Youtube and made extra cash with my side quest!
Tom

Postby Brad85 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:13 am

The Delaque guys had a hard time of getting into position to use any kind of sensible weapon and opted for some grenade spam to get through the tunnels.
One of the Juves heroically slapped Tom's leader, passing on a message from someone up high in the spires. He was then promptly knocked to the floor with a large hammer.
He got 30 creds for it though!

Lost the other Juve, but recruited a replacement and a Rogue Doc. Now when I blow myself up I won't lose any gear!
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Happy to use the outlaw rules. Let’s assume that everyone started as undeclared but now we’ve all been blooded it’s time to decide where your allegiance lies. You can change status once per campaign but there are penalties for doing so (all hangers-on leave and you no longer have access to the house favour table for example).

I’m going with law abiding.
Dave

Postby Brad85 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm

I feel I should go Outlaw.
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Sticking with law abiding for now.

Are we using the Intrigue cards in future games? If we use them they provide a risk of forced alignment change if you take the benefits of an outlaw Intrigue while law abiding or vice-versa
Tom

Postby Ray » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Which book is all this stuff from? I have absolutely no idea what you are all on about
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:43 pm

From the book of judgement:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Necromunda