New Stuff

For all Necromunda, both new version and old

Re: New Stuff

Postby Dave » Sun May 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Yeah I caved pretty quickly too. Picked up Kal and Scabbs as well.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Fri May 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Dave

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Just seen them - they're going to cause me trouble!

Hypothetical question - how easy would it be to get into Newcromunda now? Would a hypothetical new player be missing loads of important stuff?
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Dave » Fri May 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Hypothetically, really easy ;)

I don’t think you would be missing anything, were you thinking of anything in particular you might need but don’t have or did you mean rules wise? Between myself, Ray and Tom you’d not need anything other than a gang.

I’m even building a new table which will satisfy your walkway fetish!
Dave

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:06 am

Hypothetically, I was talking about the rules. I know everything is available within the club now, but who knows what's down the line? (Don't take that as a cryptic message, just no-one knows what's going to happen in their lives in the future.)
I wouldn't want to get into it then find that I couldn't play it later on if you (the plural you) or I weren't in the club.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Brad85 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21 am

Do the Imperial Fists know some of their helmets are missing?
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Brad85 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:43 am

The Blackstone expansion has a couple of candidates for Necromunda. There's a whole Chaos Cultist gang or Cawdor kitbash gang in there too.
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Dave » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:07 am

Darkson wrote:Hypothetically, I was talking about the rules. I know everything is available within the club now, but who knows what's down the line? (Don't take that as a cryptic message, just no-one knows what's going to happen in their lives in the future.)
I wouldn't want to get into it then find that I couldn't play it later on if you (the plural you) or I weren't in the club.

I see, well in that scenario then you might have some trouble I suppose. But then that is true of any game that one person has the rules for and another doesn’t.
Dave

Postby Dave » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:08 am

Brad85 wrote:The Blackstone expansion has a couple of candidates for Necromunda. There's a whole Chaos Cultist gang or Cawdor kitbash gang in there too.

Shame they don’t the models separately really.
Dave

Postby Ray » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:15 am

Darkson wrote:Hypothetically, I was talking about the rules. I know everything is available within the club now, but who knows what's down the line? (Don't take that as a cryptic message, just no-one knows what's going to happen in their lives in the future.)

It's a lot easier than it was for most of last year. The rules are in the big hardback rulebook that got released back in december, and the rules for the 6 house gangs are in the Gangs of the Underhive book that was released at the same time. Assuming you wanted to use the new enforcers when they release, you could probably get away with picking up the rulebook and whichever book the enforcers are in but we can't be certain of that until it's out.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Necromunda