2017 Campaign Ideas

For all Necromunda, both new version and old

2017 Campaign Ideas

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 pm

A thread to compile ideas for the potentially upcoming campaign.

Start Date: Only 3 game nights left before Christmas, whilst I’m keen, perhaps starting before Christmas is a little optimistic?

Cycles: I like what they’ve done here, stops people who are able to play more games getting too far ahead in terms of equipment purchases (their Gangers will still be more experienced though, however with the way scenarios work now this shouldn’t be too problematic). Suggest a cycle is 2 weeks (gives people a chance to hopefully play at least once but not so long as to let the campaign drift).

Turf War: A Turf War is made up of several cycles, the Gang War book suggests to keep them short and I’m inclined to agree, initial gut instinct is to say a turf war is 3 cycles (so 6 weeks). The end of which would also coincide with the Orlock release.

These are just idea to get some discussion rolling. Ideas and comments welcomed!
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: 2017 Campaign Ideas

Postby Ray » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:47 pm

That's almost exactly what I was going to suggest, start first week in Jan with two week cycles. I would probably have gone for a 4 cycle length, but 3 is fine. It really doesn't matter too much because if we all want more we can just start the next round.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: 2017 Campaign Ideas

Postby Tom » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Seems fine to me.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Necromunda