Necromunda Campaign

For all Necromunda, both new version and old

Necromunda Campaign

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 pm

A thread to gauge interest in joining a Necromunda Campaign.

1. Dave
2. Ray
3. Tom
4. Charlie
5. Jon

I’ve taken the liberty to add the names of those who have already shown an interest.

I’ll just say even if you don’t think you can play many (or any) games you can still create a gang as the way the new income collection rules work you don’t actually have to fight any scenarios in order to collect income. Whilst your Gangers won’t gain experience you’ll still have creds to spend!
Last edited by Dave on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Necromunda Campaign

Postby Ray » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

I'll probably play Goliaths, which means I'll have classic Orlocks and Van Saar to lend out if anyone needs them
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby JAC » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:07 am

I'm up for it but not seen the rules yet. Aleays wanted to try Escher but have no money either so may stick with my trusty Van Saar to start.
Wolves, what wolves...
#itsoktonotbeok #lifttheweight
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:36 am

There’s a link to a PDF transcript of the rules in the other thread. And the Van Saar get you by PDF is on Necromunda.com
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Lycos (of Blood Bowl and Man O'War fame) was talking about Necromunda when we went for a meal at CamDub, and said he was interested as he's going to be free Tuesdays. Have sent him text to see if he's still up for it, and if so, to pop on here.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Lycos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:29 pm

And text received. I have new game, new gangs book, scenery packs and some kids car park cheap for multi layer games.

I’m getting my box teams painted for me and I have van saar and another gang I think is Delaque.

Can’t do every Tuesday, in fact first I can do is 23rd.

warning I don’t know the rules yet and I did not play previous edition I am a total newb. I intend to read books soon
Lycos
Pumpkin Soup

Postby JAC » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Lycos wrote:And text received. I have new game, new gangs book, scenery packs and some kids car park cheap for multi layer games.

I’m getting my box teams painted for me and I have van saar and another gang I think is Delaque.

Can’t do every Tuesday, in fact first I can do is 23rd.

warning I don’t know the rules yet and I did not play previous edition I am a total newb. I intend to read books soon

There's no need to worry about not having played the original, the basic rules are really easy to pick up.
Wolves, what wolves...
#itsoktonotbeok #lifttheweight
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Lycos wrote:warning I don’t know the rules yet and I did not play previous edition I am a total newb.

Based on some of the discussions I've seen (online), not knowing the old rules might be an advantage.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Return to Necromunda