Big Game

Big Game

Postby Ray » Fri May 13, 2016 12:34 pm

As briefly discussed with Mike...

Would people be interested in putting a night aside at some point to play a large kings of war game? Good vs Evil with the neutral armies going on whichever side they needed to balance points. The game should be easily playable in an evening with multiple people on each side. Anyone who wants to join in but doesn't own an army could be put in charge of someone else's second army, or part of a larger one.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Big Game

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Not for me thanks, but as long it's arranged in advance I can give that week a miss.
Assuming Gary is interested you might want to book it for one of his nights off (which is the next two Tuesdays).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Fri May 13, 2016 5:38 pm

I wasn't thinking of anything like that soon. I thought maybe at least a couple of months away to give people plenty of time to be ready. I know people have armies in various states from fully painted to mostly still on the sprues, and it would be nice if the mostly still on the sprues ones were at least a bit further along by then. Also there is the bonus of giving people a nice target to aim for with getting things done.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby JAC » Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 am

Yes but with my evenings and weekends the way they are at the moment I'm not sure I'll have much of a useable army anytime soon!
Wolves, what wolves...
#itsoktonotbeok #lifttheweight
JAC
Pumpkinhead

Postby Ray » Sun May 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Don't worry, I have about 2500 points of dwarfs to get sorted out as well
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Kings of War