Easy Builder updated

Easy Builder updated

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:11 pm

https://www.manticgames.com/news/new-ea ... -now-live/

Today we delighted to announce the official launch of the new and improved EasyArmy website! EasyArmy is to the go-to method for creating your Kings of War army lists, without having to resort to pen and paper like some sort of Neanderthal. Over the years, EasyArmy’s creator Gregg has done a fantastic job in making a superb resource for Kings of War players around the globe – but with Third Edition we wanted to work with Gregg to make it even better.

However, before we move onto the improvements, we wanted to talk about one of the big optional changes we’ve made to Easy Army… subscriptions. In the past Gregg has relied on donations to keep EasyArmy up and running and, although there was a relationship with us here at Mantic, it was a bit more loose and basically involved us sending Gregg army stats when we had the chance and he updated the site and lists, along with other tasks.

Personally, given their history with digital stuff (Dreadball, Purple Gorilla) I'd a little dubious on subscribing to anything.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Easy Builder updated

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:17 pm

I like muddling through with pen and paper though.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Easy Builder updated

Postby Ray » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:22 pm

It's still usable for free. The subscription just adds features.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Kings of War