3rd Edition

Re: 3rd Edition

Postby Ray » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:04 pm

No, and it has been stated all along that it wouldn't have. The lists are now split such that the ones mantic produce a range for are in this book, and the others will all be in the next book in a months time.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 pm

No worries, I haven’t been following so wasn’t sure and was going to start building some stuff, I don’t think I can really go wrong with dudes in armour with swords....

I’ve dug my WotR stuff out of the attic as I think that will give me a more rounded list than the Napoleonic stuff.

Cheers.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:28 pm

No actual lists are being dropped, so all the ones without mantic ranges will be in the replacement book for uncharted empires, which I believe is supposed to be out in December. A few units have lost options but I think they were mainly trying to clean up the lists they have models for to not include things they have no plan on producing. I expect kingdoms of men to be largely unchanged.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby nobby » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Dave wrote:No worries, I haven’t been following so wasn’t sure and was going to start building some stuff, I don’t think I can really go wrong with dudes in armour with swords....

I’ve dug my WotR stuff out of the attic as I think that will give me a more rounded list than the Napoleonic stuff.

Cheers.

it better be lancastrian or i will be moaning at you!
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby Ray » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Outpost appear to have the new uncharted empires book on preorder with a release date of 20th December. ÂŁ20 rrp.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Brad85 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:43 pm

What do the new rules say, if anything, about alliances between factions? Is there a keyword stipulation?

I'm just wondering about the feasibility of taking the NA models in the starter box and giving them a White Walker feel and running them alongside the Nightstalkers in the box. The idea being they fell in defence of an outpost or something and got dragged along for the ride with the NS force.
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Are sea elves still on the elf list? (Spear, Shield and bow armed elves).

I am abandoning any notion of ever having a KoM list due to the sheer quantity of models required, I need to go for something more elite.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Brad85 wrote:What do the new rules say, if anything, about alliances between factions? Is there a keyword stipulation?

I'm just wondering about the feasibility of taking the NA models in the starter box and giving them a White Walker feel and running them alongside the Nightstalkers in the box. The idea being they fell in defence of an outpost or something and got dragged along for the ride with the NS force.

Allies;
You may only choose from one other list,
Evil-Neutral or Evil. Good-Neutral or Good. Neutral-Good or Evil,
Normal army building rules go with regiment, horde, heroes war machines etc.
Only allowed 25 percent of full force,
Ltd to one type of War engine, Hero, Monster and Titan and no * marked troops, (to avoid spam lists and flying angels being everywhere),
No unique spells or magic items.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:15 pm

Dave wrote:Are sea elves still on the elf list? (Spear, Shield and bow armed elves).

I am abandoning any notion of ever having a KoM list due to the sheer quantity of models required, I need to go for something more elite.

They most certainly are.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:58 am

Announcement of new models

New plastic sprue for goblins with all weapon options
New plastic sprue and some sort of giant thing for abyssal dwarfs
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Kings of War