Frostgrave campaign

Including Ghost Archipelago, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Stargrave

Frostgrave campaign

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:02 pm

I will run up a "cheat sheet" with the house rules we'll be using, but in brief.

Will be using the Exp changes as per the house rules thread.
For the moment, won't be using the potential Henchmen changes. All henchmen are available - see the list I've added to the Resources thread.
Scenarios will be from the basic rulebook (unless both players decide to play from another book).
Treasure will be from the basic rule book BUT a player can elect to change ONE treasure to a roll on one of the book specific treasures - which may or may not be more helpful.
Will be using the "Frostgrave Tesco" rule as per the house rules thread.
All starting spells must come from the basic rulebook, any others can be from any book (which again, may or may not be extra useful).
Will work out a more club-specific wandering monster list, if only to cut down on the amount of "counts as". Will make a list of official monsters first though, so we can see which ones we can cover between us.

Games will be 1 vs 1, so you can arrange to play between yourselves (or even get a couple of games in in a night if free), and there will be a final game with a "neutral" element.

Players:
Gary
Tom
Dave
Ray
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Frostgrave campaign

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue May 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Postponed/cancelled, unless someone else wants to run it: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=928
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Frostgrave