Frostgrave campaign day/weekend?

Including Ghost Archipelago, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Stargrave

Frostgrave campaign day/weekend?

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Premature I know, seeing as only two people have played a game so far but if we could get the use of the hall or the old room upstairs for a Sunday and/or Saturday, would anyone be interested in having a Forstgrave campaign day? Get 3 or 4 game in each. Would need a bit of planning, as we'd need to get some more building sorted, but just wondering if anyone would be up for it?
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Frostgrave campaign day/weekend?

Postby Tom » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34 pm

My availability would very much depend on the date, but in concept it sounds like a fine idea.
Tom

Postby Ladril Caledor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 am

Like a true Chronomancer, I'm pulling an ancient thread through the river of time and into the present day...

I like the idea of a Frostgrave campaign day. Perhaps on a saturday or sunday, and we could rent the hall and split the cost?

If we were to do this and get a few players, I have some good ideas for a narrative campaign day. Things will start off with all of our warbands (on a larger table) fighting each other to get to a particularly mysterious piece of treasure, one rumored to give the bearer the ability to control time itself. Whoever gets the device, things will not go smoothly, as a dark power threatens the survival of every living thing in the frozen city and we will all have no choice but to join forces to fight it together. Experience will be designed in a way that lower level war bands earn relatively more experience, and it will be designed to bring everyone to roughly the same level by the end.

Let me know who is interested in giving this a go, and the weekend days you would be available (I assume a weekend day would be best, but I could do a weekday if that is better). If we have enough participants (minimum 3, but the more the better) I can go ahead and design the campaign. It could be 3 games in about 5-6 hours, or 4 in 7-8 hours if people can do that.
Ladril Caledor
Pumpkin Pie

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Would still like to do this, but (for me and maybe Gary) a Sunday works best, and I'm not sure I/we have a Sunday available over the rest of the year that could work (and we'd need to contact the Scout committee).

We need to get some more buildings done to!
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Return to Frostgrave