Week 10 results

Including Ghost Archipelago, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Stargrave

Week 10 results

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Opponent: Dave
Scenario: The worm hunts
Treasure: 3-2
Level: 17 with 35XP banked, +1 health and Heal becomes easier.
Warband Rating: 5659 (still mostly one potion)

Apparently there was a great big scary worm, heard something briefly in the distance but didn't see anything.
Oh well took three treasures and scarpered, new bear was useless as he buggered off not to be seen again.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Week 10 results

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Well we had a quiet game until the 2 Skeletons turned up, got clobbered and it went back to being quiet.
Oh and two dogs got killed.

It was so quiet i managed to find a little pile of scrolls (4) and grimoires (2) whilst sauntering arround.

Now and again, across the rubble, i would taunt my fellow wizard on his unusual use of transpose.
There wasnt much else to do. Just walk back home slowly dragging 3 treasures.

I left the other 3 to my colleague. Who also slowly walked back home killing the 2 skeletons on the way.

Got back home. Had a better look around the old treasury and found another grimoire. Just need the time to sit down and learn the other 4 out of the 6 i have collected. Shame i didnt know any of them already. Could have made a nice tidy sum of money.

WIzard level 16
Gang rating 3469
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 pm

Opponent: Brad
Scenario: The Orb
Treasure: 3-1 to me (1 to the wraith)
Level: 16 (135XP banked)
Warband Rating: 4068

Brad was Brad and did more damage to his warband than I did I reckon, between self cutting to cast ridiculously difficult spells and critical bowshot into a melee which randomised onto his own guy. One of the treasures was left in the arms of a wraith nobody could kill at the end of the game.

Quite a rating bump as I boot one of my Crossbowmen for a Ranger to make use of a +1 damage bow I found. Learned Banish though there's a distinct lack of summoners this campaign.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Brad85 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:41 am

Opponent, Tom (and myself)
Treasures, just the 1

Despite my best efforts i couldn't kill all my guys, and I forgot that I had a scroll that could control the Wraith (though to be fair it's still listed under Vault...) which would have been useful.
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Return to Frostgrave