Mummy Dolphins On Tour

Re: Mummy Dolphins On Tour

Postby lunchmoney » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 am

MoodyGit wrote:I got one casualty! Just because you regened doesn't mean it didn't happen.

My bad :oops:

MoodyGit wrote:I've started the NAF page but not sure of some facts so feel free to change if I'm incorrect.
Done mine, all looks good.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:48 am

Al, did you not make any money?
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby lunchmoney » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 am

60k, did I miss that? Please add it.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:38 am

Done.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby lunchmoney » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:47 am

A little late, compared to when the match was played, but here's the report.

The Mummy Dolphins once again travelled to the far reaches of ARBBL to play the Goliaths; a Chaos Pact team suffering from early season injury.

The sun shone brightly on a large crowd of fans and the Dolphins won the toss and elected to receive the first kick.

The Dolphins had read the Goliaths offence perfectly and the mummies crushed their line of scrimmage and started removing players immediately and the same time Mrs Lovett carried the ball into the safety of the Mummy and Wight cage.

The Goliaths pack of big guys roared their defiance, but that was all that happened - a lot of noise and spit but no real action. The Dolphins, in undead silence, pushed back and He Dense, the Goliaths already injured Ogre, was knocked down right at the feet of Pegleg who took the opportunity to give him a swift kick and broke a rib on the big Ogre.

He Crazy, the Minotaur, took umbrage and bull-rushed into the middle of the Dolphins' cage but he couldn't stop the Ghoul pack from breaking free and charging for the endzone.

The Goliaths stalwart linemen did what the big guy couldn't and knocked Mrs Lovett down, sending the ball flying loose.

Ankh-te-pot and Mumm-ra leapt onto the Marauders and send a few more to see the Goliaths' apothecary and the Ghouls retrieved the ball and ran it in, but not before ripping the head from Orlando (a Goliath lineman) and throwing the body, and head, into the dugout of the Dolphins where the head coach performed his dark magic and put the body in a Dolphins' jersey.

As the teams lined up again the crowd was getting restless and started throwing things on to the pitch. A particularly large rock caught the side of Roberto, a Goliath lineman, and he had to be carted off the field.
The Goliath Dark Elf, He Strange, scooped up the ball, but he was running out of players to stand between him and the rampaging Dolphins. Especially when He Crazy seemed more concerned with attacking Orlando.
The Dolphins took the ball from the Goliaths but could not get it back to the endzone before the half time whistle blew.

At the Dolphins kicked the second half off they caught the Goliaths flat footed and charged after the ball that was still sailing through the air. The Ghoul Pack reached the ball but could not stop the agile He Strange from picking it up and running away into the "safety" of his group of Marauders on the line of scrimmage.
He Strange was not safe and was promptly knocked down. A Goliath lineman caught the bouncing ball and was also knocked down. He Small, the Goliath's mascot that was pressed into playing due to lack of players, caught the ball and panicked. But not for long as he was soon knocked down (and sent packing by a swift boot from an unknown player) and the ball was loose again.

The Ghoul pack got their collective hands on the ball, but the Goliaths were not giving up without a fight and quickly stripped the ball away. But it was a short lived hope as Mrs Lovett picked up the ball and sent it flying towards the Hannibal who stepped into the endzone to score.

A quick team talk gave the Dolphins some new ideas and they promptly surrounded the Goliaths completely. The Goliaths cage was soon pushed in and it was not before it collapsed and Wilde was able to steal the ball and score another touchdown.

The crowd inspired both teams to new heights but it was still all about the Dolphins as they swarmed over the decimated Goliaths and took the ball again for an easy score by Wilde.

The rest of the game, mere moments, were spent pushing each other around until the final whistle blew ending the Goliaths torment.

Final score 4-0, 4-1.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby lunchmoney » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:09 am

Another victory for the mummy Dolphins, 2-1 3-0, over the Elfhiem Hackers. More to follow.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby lunchmoney » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:04 am

Placeholder for belated match report
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby lunchmoney » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:04 am

3-0 2-4 over the Chaos team, Gribbles Utd, More to follow.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Previous

Return to Pumpkinbowl (club league)