Blood Bowl league - start 23rd June

Re: Blood Bowl league - start 23rd June

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:04 am

waddywoos wrote: Is there any way of getting thread reply notifications set up to give you an email or something like you get on TFF? It would help me stop going 2 weeks before replying...

Bottom of the page, in the blue bar, click on "Subscribe topic".

And excellent news.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby waddywoos » Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 pm

In a moment of rare clarity I've decided that I will play with Amazons. I'll never get around to assembling them otherwise let alone painting!
waddywoos
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Tom » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:03 am

I figure for my first BB in a long time I'd best stick to simple and uncomplicated.

As such can I beg a loan of a vanilla Chaos team from someone? A mere two player types and very focused game plan that may or may not involve the ball.
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

I've an unpainted team you can borrow if no-one else does (missing one warrior, but sure we can sub something in). I'dsay borrow Gary's Nurgle, but I guess I'm using them. ;)
Darkson (Simon)

Postby nobby » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 am

waddywoos wrote:In a moment of rare clarity I've decided that I will play with Amazons. I'll never get around to assembling them otherwise let alone painting!

nat, you can borrow one of my teams if you want to? i have full positionals on my bunny girl team and 7 linewomen. Plus coaching staff :D
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby waddywoos » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:23 am

nobby wrote:nat, you can borrow one of my teams if you want to? i have full positionals on my bunny girl team and 7 linewomen. Plus coaching staff :D

I have a (half painted) bunny girl team too! I got the 12 (wo)man team from Impact that I want to try out as they're nice models, I just need to get my butt in gear and paint them and this seems like good motivation to do so!

So what are we doing for organisation, just turning up on the 23rd with our teams etc and finding an opponent? Or do we need to submit rosters etc?
waddywoos
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:14 pm

waddywoos wrote:So what are we doing for organisation, just turning up on the 23rd with our teams etc and finding an opponent? Or do we need to submit rosters etc?

A little bit up in the air at the moment, as there are currently 9 players. I'm not expecting anyone to miss a game every "league week", so if no-one else steps forward I'll drop out and commish (not a problem) and just run a non-league team for anyone wanting a non-league game. Otherwise it will just be a "play everyone once" type league, and a final for the top two. First round will be randomised between who's available (I hope everyone), after that I'll leave it up to the coaches to arrange who they are going to play, and will have a list on the forum.

As for rosters, I'm hoping to be using the Obblm system, so everyone will be able to have their roster online. http://thenaf.obblm.com/index.php?section=main
But I need to sort that all out (need to be able to speak to Sann as never used Obblm before.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:26 pm

One quick one, that I was reminded of last night.

Everyone starts with 5 FF free. You may not spend any treasury to increase this.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 am

Well what am I going to spend that 10,000 gps on that I had put aside now?
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:07 am

Bank it, cheerleader it or asst. coach it.

Best bank it - it's 20% of the way to getting the Apo that'll you're going to need after game 1. ;)
Darkson (Simon)

PreviousNext

Return to Pumpkinbowl (club league)