Kings of War a Tournament, Bristol 27th Sept, 2015

Threads for events we went (or wanted to go) to.

Kings of War a Tournament, Bristol 27th Sept, 2015

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Posted by Badrott on Warhammer Forum.

As per the thread title, I am happy to announce that the first Kings of War tournament to be held in Bristol will be at Bristol Independent Gaming, on Sunday 27th September.

This tournament is designed to be friendly to beginners and experienced players in equal measure, and will consist of three games with a 2000 point limit. Games will have a 2 hour time limit, and chess clocks will not be used in order to be friendly to beginners.

If you've not played Kings of War before but want to give it a go you are more than welcome - we're allowing an extra half hour for the first game to allow you to familiarise yourself with the rules.

The rules can be found using this link-

http://www.manticgames.com/free-rules.html

and full army lists and can be found -

http://kow2.easyarmy.com/

The Beta lists (Brotherhood, Salamanders, etc) will be fully legal in this tournament - either on their own or as an allied contingent.

The price of entry to this tournament will be just £6. That's right - SIX. Payment and Army list submission details to follow.

There will be a modest prize for the winner.

The schedule is as follows

0900 - Registration
0930 - Game 1 (Kill)
1200 - Lunch
1300 - Game 2 (Pillage)
1515 - Game 3 (Invade)
17:15 - Winner announced
Games will be scored 3 points to the winner, 0 points to the loser and 1 point for a draw. As a tie breaker, kill points will be used. Each enemy unit (including heroes) is worth 1 kill point. Simply add up the number of enemy units you have destroyed for your number of kill points.

Location -
Bristol Independent Gaming
Clothier Rd,
Bristol,
City of Bristol
BS4 5PS,
UK

Entrants so far -
Matt
Ben Dunbar
Rich Blackmore
Nick Davies
Lucy B
Nick C
Ben Chalk
Gary Reed
Leo Midwinter
George K
Adam Bassett

To register your interest, simply reply to this thread or drop me a PM and I will add your name to the list.

I look forward to seeing you on the day.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Past tournaments