Xtreme Kickstarter

Re: Xtreme Kickstarter

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Pass wrote:This and the models on display give high hopes for future releases.

Not as flashy or professional as a GW day, but still, plenty of bang for the buck.

Thanks for taking us up, Sven!

This.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:59 am

Mike wrote:Shame about no scifi Xmas bundles ready but the mixed had elf and humans again. With a deadzone metal character and scenery. A cavalry unit. Plus other bits. 3 variants about £50 worth for £25.

But did they have bases?
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:55 am

Not sure I understand the issue of lack of bases - I thought the whole idea was that (at least the KoW stuff) didn't really need bases?
And any real wargamer should have a cupboard full of spare bases anyway. ;)
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Pass » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:45 pm

When Mike and I had a peek at one = no bases

on the subject of bases, the coloured ones in Xtreme are meant to be blue & yellow now
Pass
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Mantic have a unique system of having a 5 p size piece of plastic ready to fit in a hole in the base. They would need to be up filled with putty if put on any other base or if you remove you have no way to attach.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Season 4 rulebook just released to Wargames Vault. You should get a link through KS if you backed, if not check your Wargames Vault account.

(Matt - not sure I ever sent you the link? http://www.wargamevault.com/index.php)

And a shipping plan up on Mantic's site: http://www.manticgames.com/kickstarter/ ... pping.html

When it’s come to designing the books we’ve shifted around some of the teams to better fit with the rules and our release schedule. That means the names of the Seasons and where some of the teams have been positioned have changed a little bit.
Here’s the final breakdown:
Season 4: Brokkrs, Sphyr, Rebs and Hobgoblins
Season 5: Asterians, Convicts, Mechanites and Plague Mutants
Season 6: Koris, Ada-Lorana, Crystallans and Tsudochan

Not sure if that also means if you went Frenzy you get the new 4 Season 4 teams or the original 4?
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Update:

DreadBall Xtreme Sports fans - the second shipment of DreadBall goodness started shipping today!

We’re mostly shipping DreadBall Season 4 and Original DreadBall items in this shipment, meaning you’ll get some brand new teams to play with, and some old ones too if you’ve pledged for them.
To find out the full list of what’s shipping when, view our updated DreadBall Xtreme Mission Control page (updated 19/01/15).
We’re moving full steam ahead on Season 5, Season 6 and the Xpansion which are all written and currently in lay-out. We can’t wait to share these and the new teams with you over the coming weeks and months!

Shipping
DreadBall Xtreme Shipment 2 begins today and we expect it to take up until the 31st January to complete, possibly sooner. You will receive a dispatch email when yours has been shipped. Please do not email us asking where your shipment is before the 31st January. We will keep you updated on when shipping has been completed.
Please note that anyone who has chosen courier shipping will have that method of shipping applied to their biggest, heaviest parcel, which will be the third shipment later in the year (around May/June time).
Missing Items
If you’ve submitted a missing items form since you received your first shipment you will find your missing components in your Wave 2 box.
Due to such large and complex picking operations, sometimes mistakes happen. If you do find yourself missing anything please fill out the form here and we’ll send you the missing component out as quickly as we can.

If you need to remind yourself of what you’ve ordered then please login to the pledgemanager here and review your order.
Your DreadBall Xtreme Second Shipment is nearly on it's way! Let us know in the comments which bit you're most excited for!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Pass » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:19 am

I'm excited for the new team models, hopefully they'll be as much of a joy as the core box ones.

Would like more actual xtreme rules though...

And a new DBO league isn't out of the question either at this rate
Pass
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Wave 2 arrived about 15 minutes ago. :)
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Pass » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Lucky. I still don't have and email!
Pass
Gone But Not Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Dreadball