Resin Rolljordan Silvania Elf & Frog Fantasy Football teams

New products available to buy and interesting items from areas such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo.

Resin Rolljordan Silvania Elf & Frog Fantasy Football teams

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 pm

This KickStarter is a joint venture between Royal Art Games and Impact! Miniatures to bring two incredible looking metal Fantasy Football teams from the Rolljordan into affordable resin for about half the price of the metal teams to give more gamers the opportunity to own these great models.

The resin versions of these models will be molded from the re-touched masters that Rolljordan produced to make this a better more pitch-worthy team than when it was first released.

The miniatures will be offered in Standard full teams of 19 players, Deluxe teams with 27 miniatures (19 players and 8 Sideline/Star Players) and/or Sideline/Star Player packs of 8 miniatures.

Here are the team and pack selections for the KickStater.

Frog Standard 19 player team

(4 Blitzers, 4 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 8 Linefrogs and 1 Big Guy Frog)

Frog Sideline/Star Player pack

A Deluxe Frog team includes the Standard 19 player Frog team and this 8 miniature expansion pack with 2 Cheerleaders, 4 Star Players, Apothecary and Head Coach. This pack is also available separately.

Silvania Elf Standard 19 player team

(4 Blitzers, 4 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 8 Linewomen and 1 Treewoman)

Silvania Elf Sideline/Star Player pack

A Deluxe Silvania Elf team includes the Standard 19 player Silvania Elf team and this 8 miniature expansion pack with 3 Cheerleaders, 3 Star Players, Apothecary and Head Coach. This pack is also available separately.

The miniatures in the two teams are all resin that we have used in our fantasy football teams for years now to offer full affordable teams to players. The miniatures all come with bases and are provided unpainted. The miniatures will require light clean up and some assembly (although many of the models are one piece).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Resin Rolljordan Silvania Elf & Frog Fantasy Football te

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Funded in 10 minutes.
Darkson (Simon)

Re: Resin Rolljordan Silvania Elf & Frog Fantasy Football te

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 pm

I have the Frogs (in metal) and they're very nice. Not overly enamoured with the elves, some of the poses are more stripper than player (hence their "stripper elf" nickname in the community). Like both the sideline packs though.
Darkson (Simon)

Return to New products & Crowd Sourcing