J-Bone Industries Fantasy Football Frogman Team

New products available to buy and interesting items from areas such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo.

Re: J-Bone Industries Fantasy Football Frogman Team

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:27 am

Gary, J-Bone has confirm "a few" teams will be available after the campaign, so get saving.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:27 pm

What's the latest on this? I can't see updates as I'm not an official backer.

Cheers,
Dave
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:04 pm

If you have an Indiegogo account you can "subscribe" to the updates.

Iirc he's waiting on the last 2 or 3 figures (the late stretch goals) to be finished then it can go for moulding and casting.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 pm

J_Bone wrote:Apologies for the absence but I am happy to announce two new additions to the JBone Frogman team! Say hello to Phibius and The Doc! Not many more miniatures to go before the team can be produced! I hope you're as excited as I am!

THE DOC

PHIBIUS

Still to be sculpted:
5 minis plus Head sprue 2
    Ref
    Fan
    Coach
    Cheerleader
    Shaman
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:23 pm

J-Bone on IndieGoGo wrote:MORE STAFF!

I am happy to announce THREE new staff miniatures this week! We are very close to production now! Soon the masters will be going into the casting company for moulding and prodcution!

Firstly, this week we have the lady (?) that will keep your fans onside even when all of your Catchers are in the KO box, the CHEERLEADER!

Next up, he's loud, he's drunk, he's obnoxious, but he keeps buying your team jerseys, it's the #1 FAN!

And finally, this week it's the last ditch effort of getting that cage open or getting that nightmare blocking, dodging, leaping, sidestepping nightmare of a ball carrier down on the ground... It's the SHAMAN!

After these I just have the REFEREE, the COACH and HEAD SPRUE No.2 and then we are off to the races! Production can then begin!

Thank you all for being so patient while Pedro and I have worked through the last details of the project. I am 100% sure that the final product will be worth the wait.

Much love,

J-Bone
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:19 pm

J_Bone wrote:THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

That's right, froggers! I'm happy to announce that the FINAL miniatures have been completed! The talented Pedro can now rest his blistered fingers for a little while!

The first new guy to grace the field is the b@$t@rd in the black... That's right. Officially everybody's least favourite official, THE REF!

Secondly, it's the man with the money. He oversees the transfers and pays the people that cart away the broken bodies of the journeymen! It's THE COACH!

Finally, we have a way to add variety to your mean, lean, green BLITZERS! It's the HEAD SPRUE No. 2!

Now, I've been getting questions lately about how long production will take. Pedro has mailed all of the remaining masters out to me and once they arrive I will be taking them over to the casters to create the final master moulds. Once these are done we can arrange the production moulds and the casters can give me firm dates. Once this is arranged I will let you all know the window during which I expect to be mailing out all of your lovely frogs!

Thank you all for your continued support!

Much love,

J-Bone
Darkson (Simon)

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:26 pm

I so need to do a Danger Mouse skaven team to play against that coach. :D
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Russ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

We're still waiting for these I'm afraid people - although delivery was promised at the end of January...
Russ
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Ray » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Are you new to the world of crowdfunding my any chance? Exploding Kittens is literally the only thing I've backed to have shipped on time.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

J_Bone wrote:SHIPPING BEGINS!

Hello everybody! I know it has been a while but there has not been much to update other than that I have been working with suppliers and doing admin on the project. Nothing exciting. Until now!

The frogs have arrived, the quality is outstanding and shipping has begun! The process will take some time due to the sheer amount of orders that need to be packed and shipped but rest assured, your teams are on their way!

I would like to thank you all for your patience and I really hope you enjoy your teams when they arrive. This has been a long process but the end is in sight! I very much look forward to seeing photos of you all enjoying your teams!

Thanks,

J-Bone
Darkson (Simon)

PreviousNext

Return to New products & Crowd Sourcing