Flying solo

The game we won't play if Ryan's about!

Flying solo

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Gary and 'Other' Simon - just in case you hadn't seen it:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... ng-solo-1/
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
User avatar
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Thank you! I'd hadn't seen this and hadn't actually had a look at the FFG site for quite some time. It will be interesting to see how this develops although will no doubt launch post lockdown. Ready for the next one... :roll:
User avatar
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:04 pm

I've had a read but as it stands I cannot field two different forces. Only have one faction in new rules. :(
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby Brad85 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:03 am

Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:32 am

Brad85 wrote:Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?


You know that is so obvious I looked straight over it.
:shock:
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:46 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:Thank you! I'd hadn't seen this and hadn't actually had a look at the FFG site for quite some time. It will be interesting to see how this develops although will no doubt launch post lockdown. Ready for the next one... :roll:

And I clearly didn't read to the end of the article...

MoodyGit wrote:
Brad85 wrote:Could you split them down the middle and call it a training exercise?


You know that is so obvious I looked straight over it.
:shock:


Have you had a chance to give it a go yet?
User avatar
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Flying solo

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:08 am

Not yet, as everyone working here nothing has changed. Only played the one game in week 2 and a little painting here and there.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm


Return to X-Wing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest