Seraphim Gate

Forum for one-off games, new games and games that have currently fallen out of favour, but are still played irregularly

Seraphim Gate

Postby Squiggleamp » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 pm

Hi Guys,
I have worked on and off designing my own set of rules to play with my son, it has ranged from Horus Heresy Formations for Epic Space Marine to a Transformers skirmish game. This represents my latest work a game by the name of Seraphim Gate. this is in early alpha and I was hoping that as a club you would give it a run through and pass your thoughts and criticisms back on it.

After a great cataclysm rescued humans develop the ability to control the elements. Seraphim Gate is a perpetual sci-fi skirmish game. Players take control of a team of Seraphim as they develop their powers, it includes a creation system and experience system that allows the models to increase in power, gain new weapons and armour. There is also a mode to create a high level force from scratch so powerful characters can be used. Any man sized models can be used to represent the forces. The initial idea is to take advantage of all the great 3rd party conversion parts that are out there like Anvil Industries. If you have any questions please leave them here.

Thank you for your time
the link is to onedrive and has a file size of 2.525Kb

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AuJ1u7l-z0QrgZp7fHvaRw2y6odw9A

Craig
Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Seraphim Gate

Postby Squiggleamp » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Squiggleamp » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:46 am

This is one of the weapon cards I have been working on.
This is Note of the Sea a pistol and secondary weapon that is an uncommon weapon in the game it is usable only by MARUT Seraphim (water element). The weapon can be quite powerful when used against a group, making models within 4″ go prone, forcing them to use an action point to stand up in there turn. The game still needs balancing in terms of the point values of weapons and abilities but the fundamental aspects are in place the game is currently a grind to the last man but I have some scenarios in draft to give some objective style game play.

Thanks for looking.

updated rule book
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fhu3ao314wqg5d/Seraphim%20Gate%20Rule%20book%20v0.83.pdf?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Squiggleamp » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:48 am

Maidens Scream a Rare shotgun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Squiggleamp » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Squiggleamp » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Working on the injury table and Scenarios and Armour Cards.

Thanks

Craig
Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Squiggleamp » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Small view into the weapon tables I am using to create the cards.
Presentation1.gif
Squiggleamp
Gone But Not Forgotten

Return to Other games