World of Twilight

Forum for one-off games, new games and games that have currently fallen out of favour, but are still played irregularly

Re: World of Twilight

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Ray wrote: Do the scenarios with proper scenery and everything to match so it all looks nice. I've always wanted to make some of those empire buildings.

That's a dangerous dream, :twisted:
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:11 pm

MoodyGit wrote:It's definitely a pick up game. I got to play some head to head games but I don't think Mike will like them. Idea is to remove more than half of your enemy elites.(Bit warmahordes) There are plenty of scenarios most which can have their factions swapped so ideal as a filler. Ideal system for play game, swap sides and re play for best general type thing.

Nearly bought the models then read your post about head to head. :( I thought the game was more like the original game we played where you had to stop the trader and your comments about the day event. Was looking at getting in to a game with a meandering narrative that we could play for the rest of the year outside of Mantic.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

It's mostly narrative scenarios isn't it?
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 am

Mike, don't get caught up in my comment. Scenario 0 is a head to head to get to know the rules. There are a further twenty scenarios with differing amounts of models and antagonists. These can have their factions mixed around and sides swapped like I mentioned. I think we can keep the game varied for while.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Basic starter box ordered and requested swap out Devanu for extra Orel.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:51 pm

All models glued and white primed.
First model painted just need's base finishing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Very nice.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Warterrier » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 am

Hi guys,
Recently moved to the Andover area and saw a post by one of you guys on the World of Twilight Forum by Ekim - who I'm guessing is Mike backwards! (nice painting by the way!) who pointed me over here.
I've played a bit of WoT in the past and have some painted models, haven't played for ages but would be interested to see what you guys are up to, was going to come over this evening if I can make it down.

Cheers,
Ben
Warterrier
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi Ben. Gary and I should be playing a game or 2 tonight. As mentioned will be running a story campaign soon please join in.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 pm

No need to build a board just treated us to a wargaming mat for our journeys through Anyaral.

I know it is a bit big 6x4 but as it is a cloth mat i thought with plenty of choices for terrain from roads to river we can just fold the cloth. Also you can place items under it to give 3D.

tinywargames.co.uk Partisan-6x4-feet-mat
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Other games