Anyaral: World of Twilight

Forum for one-off games, new games and games that have currently fallen out of favour, but are still played irregularly

Anyaral: World of Twilight

Postby TheKingInYellow » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Might be looking at picking up a Twilight starter force as the models are lovely...

What are people playing so I don't double up?
TheKingInYellow
Lesser Pumpkin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:54 pm

I have Devanu. Not sure exactly what Mike and Gary have. It's a good game, definitely worth getting into.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:17 pm

I have Dhogu and are creeping into the Kedashi/Trebarnii. Mike has standard Empire and Engu.
Main factions not taken are Delgon and Casanii, also noble and Orel empire available.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:26 pm

MoodyGit wrote:I have Dhogu and are creeping into the Kedashi/Trebarnii. Mike has standard Empire and Engu.
Main factions not taken are Delgon and Casanii, also noble and Orel empire available.


He went for Dhogu. Unsure how much he spent in the end.

Mike and his team put on a good show. I did not realise how many models there are now.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:10 am

Mike wrote:
MoodyGit wrote:I have Dhogu and are creeping into the Kedashi/Trebarnii. Mike has standard Empire and Engu.
Main factions not taken are Delgon and Casanii, also noble and Orel empire available.


He went for Dhogu. Unsure how much he spent in the end.

Mike and his team put on a good show. I did not realise how many models there are now.


Time to retire mine for the birdies though now more chicken bears. :lol:
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
User avatar
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:15 am

MoodyGit wrote:
Mike wrote:
MoodyGit wrote:I have Dhogu and are creeping into the Kedashi/Trebarnii. Mike has standard Empire and Engu.
Main factions not taken are Delgon and Casanii, also noble and Orel empire available.


He went for Dhogu. Unsure how much he spent in the end.

Mike and his team put on a good show. I did not realise how many models there are now.


Time to retire mine for the birdies though now more chicken bears. :lol:


You mean frostgrave crew
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: Twilight

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:32 pm

(Thread Necro!)

I've got Delgon, though no idea what I'm doing with them!
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
User avatar
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL
 
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 pm


Return to Other games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron