Batman Miniatures Game

Forum for one-off games, new games and games that have currently fallen out of favour, but are still played irregularly

Batman Miniatures Game

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 am

Played an intro game with Charlie last night. Really good! An interesting gimmick with the assigning action points at the start of the round. Objective based scoring with options to pick your own objectives to shape the game. A few too many unique named abilities, but once you've looked up what they all do it plays really quick.

I'd rate it half a Malifaux on the mechanical complexity scale. Dave in particular I think will like it.

I'd highly recommend any of you give it a go. Plus Charles has all the stuff so no need for pre-investment at all.

Rules here:

https://www.knightmodels.com/downloads/
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Batman Miniatures Game

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 am

Rules queries with hindsight:

I think you get the VP for loot counters if you're holding them , even if you're in base contact with an enemy. The rules just say that "A model carrying a Loot marker is considered to be controlling it." which seems to override the usual rules for controlling.

Henchman chaining with 'Let's Go!' requires a special point.

Facebook group tells me you were mixing 1st and 2nd ed rules and the Gunman trait only requires 2 attack and 2 special to shoot twice.
Tom

Re: Batman Miniatures Game

Postby Tom » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Recover from KO is endurance, not willpower.
Tom

Return to Other games