BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRAILER

BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRAILER

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Epy wrote:Hello coaches !

We can now officially announce that Blood Bowl 2 will be releasing September 22 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

We’re sorry that the game was delayed by a few weeks compared with its initial release planned this June. We delayed it in order to ensure that you would enjoy the most polished foundations possible for the next generation Blood Bowl experience.

As a thank you for your support and patience, you will receive an additional Blood Bowl 2 race: the Lizardmen or the Wood Elves, during pre-order campaign on consoles and PC. Their dedicated Starplayers will also be added to the game.

Blood Bowl 2’s races and Star Players aren’t just skins. They have their own AI, personalities, and behavior in game, as well as their own animations for all aspects of gameplay!

[center]Image[/center]

PC players who will pre-order the game on Steam will also be able to enjoy the multiplayer beta demo a few weeks before the release of the game.

More information is coming soon with regards to the pre-order bonuses and the different offers available, but until then, enjoy a video outlining Blood Bowl 2’s campaign game mode.

[youtube]xAS-pDTeejI[/youtube]

Blood Bowl 2’s campaign is a complete, story driven experience with various mechanics and twists-and-turns that won’t be found in any of the other game modes in Blood Bowl 2. The first few matches provide new-comers with all the basics of how to play, with a plot played out through cut-scenes designed with the game's new engine to pave the way for Blood Bowl’s central narrative.

Here, you’ll be granted the opportunity to raise your team and enjoy all the central mechanics of single-player league play, tightly woven around the fabricated lore of this venerable franchise.

Blood Bowl 2 will be releasing September 22 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Cyanide Studios & Focus Home Interactive
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRA

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Won't be buying it from the get go though - after the bug-ridden first version I'm waiting until I've seen the reviews (from BB players, not video game websites) and seen if they're actually going to fix any bugs or just ignore it like they did in BB1/LE/CE.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby lunchmoney » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 pm

I wont be getting it. I'll wait for the "Complete Edition" that's on Steam sale.
lunchmoney
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby waddywoos » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:35 pm

I'll be pre-ordering. My 11 year old brother probably will be too.
waddywoos
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am

Ok I have my copy on Xbone, anyone up for a game?
Mark
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:04 am

Glad I didn't get this.
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:46 pm

For anyone unlucky enough to have bought this, a list of changes from proper Blood Bowl rules: http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/files/RulebookBB2.pdf
Darkson (Simon)

Return to Blood Bowl