Blood Bowl Team Manager

Blood Bowl Team Manager

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 am

We almost got it right!

The extra players:
If you take a Freebooter you MAY decide to remove ("place in the box") a player from your hand, discard pile or team deck. If you take a Freebooter, then shuffle it and your discard pile with your team deck to make a new team deck.
Then:
Star Players are placed on top of the Team Deck (so will be automatically in the next hand).

Downed skills come into effect as soon as the player is downed, so when my mummy knocked himself over (twice!) he could have used his downed skills.

I played Regeneration wrong though :oops: - I think you only get a chance to use it when the player is downed, not when they're already down.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Blood Bowl Team Manager

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 am

That's why the dice gods wouldn't let you Regen.
Unsure why they wouldn't let you hit anything. :lol:
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Team Manager payouts

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Basically, we've been doing it wrong. ;)

1. Each match up is separate, so if (for example) you got a Star from matchup 1 & 2 you get to keep both Stars.

2. The 'side' payout and central payout are also separate, so if you played in a match up where your 'side' (of the card) got you an Team Upgrade and the central is two Team Upgrades you take the one you get for taking part and place (face down) in your improvement area, then take the two for winning, choose one (face down in improvement area) and put the other back in the pile.

So in theory you could (for example) get 2 stars per matchup plus one from the tournament.

Explains why there are so many Stars & staff upgrades that we never seem to get through.
(If you run out of Team Upgrades [the race specific ones] then it's tough luck if you win any.)

I'll add a pic to make it clearer if/when the PC comes back.

Also, if you select a Freebooter star you may discard a player from your roster (deck), you don't have to.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Blood Bowl