Heresy Miniatures Bix Tax Sale

Sites of interest or shops we have had good dealings with

Heresy Miniatures Bix Tax Sale

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:41 am

Might be of interest if you're looking for random fantasy figures.

And now...taxes?!
In a surprise move, Fate has handed me a tax bill for the first time since 2009. Yes, I apparently made an actual profit in the last accounting period and must be rolling in money. Well, no, not quite; it turns out that loan repayments can't be counted as business expenses, so all the money that I've been paying back to Paypal from each sale actually counts as profit. And me lying awake at night wondering how I'd meet the bills each month, not realising that I was in fact Scrooge McDuck.

In the grand scheme of things it's actually not a lot of tax I owe, a couple of grand, but I need to raise it, and fast, because HMRC don't play when it comes to the little fellers. Yer billionaires and multi-nationals might never be asked to pay tax but they sure as hell come after the one man businesses!

"Can't you just Kickstart something?"
Alas, no! A Kickstarter won't really cover it in time, because it takes too long to get the money from KS and I only have a couple of things ready to go for any possible KS campaign right now. (The skeletons still need too much work to launch a campaign, even in in the next 2 months) So, one of them Emergency Sales, then. It's only on for as long as it takes me to cover the Tax Bill. It's a STUPIDLY BIG discount offer, because there's already a HUGE Discount on the shop right now and this sits on top of it. Currently you can get 20% off metal and 15% off resin figures, without even using one of the codes below

Because you're a lovely newsletter subscriber, and hopefully one of the measly 32% that actually even open this newsletter according to Mailchimp, you get these exclusive discount codes to choose from:

Option 1 - £50 minimum spend, enter Redemption Code WORLDSHIPPING when checking out, your parcel will be sent via standard airmail (that's the slow, untracked one) at no extra cost to you.
Option 2 - £50 minimum spend, enter TAXMAN to get an EXTRA 10% off whatever is in your order
Level 3 - £100 spend, enter SCHMAXMAN to get an INSANE EXTRA 15% off your order
Please note that you can only use one Redemption Code when checking out, so choose wisely! Enter the relevant code in CAPITAL LETTERS, exactly as shown above. If you are feeling generous and don't want to use the discount, you can point this out to me when you order by using the "Any Information...?" box on the shopping cart checkout page and I will put something in your order as a thank you because I am always bowled over by that sort of magnanimity from you lot.

As an example: add a Mucklegeet The Giant to the cart. The big idiot is currently discounted to £93.50 in the sale. You can checkout right now and use the code TAXMAN to get a further £9.35 off that price. Or you can use the code WORLDSHIPPING instead to get free Standard shipping. Or you could add another £6.50 of models, your choice what, taking you over the £100 level and use the code SCHMAXMAN instead, to get £15 off the order total!
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Websites