Asgard Wargames

Sites of interest or shops we have had good dealings with

Asgard Wargames

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:18 am

http://asgardwargames.co.uk/

3 stars out of 5

First time purchaser (online) from store, and my order of 3 items turned up with one item missing:

Pros: Fast delivery, even for 2nd class postage. Quick reply to query and arranged refund for missing item.

Cons: Despite all 3 items being marked as in stock, my missing item isn't, meaning I have to look elsewhere, something I would have done if first if I'd known.

(So Waylandesque in terms of stock, not Waylandesque in dealing with problems. ;) )
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Asgard Wargames

Postby Dave » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 pm

I’m more interested in what you bought!?
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Just underworld dice (one pack of which is the missing item) and the Echoes of Glory pack.
Went with them as the dice are no longer available from GW, and they were the cheapest store that seemed to have all 3 items in stock (ha!).
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Update: Now do recommend them, as they've gone above and beyond to sort my issue.

Originally they were sending me a refund, and said they'd send me some alt-art cards as an apology. I was ok with that, but had a bit of a moan as it meant I had tosource the dice elsewhere, meaning another p&p charge.

Couple of days later, I get an email saying they've managed to procure a set (whether they found them or bought them in from elsewhere I'm not sure) and they were sending them along with the cards later that day.

This arrived this morning: :o
stuff.jpg

Will be having a look through, as I know I have some of them already (which I'll happily pass on), but that was unexpected. I 'think' I now have all the alt-cards I missed from Nightvault Q1 & 2, which I'm pleased about.

Only downside was in the time between them saying they were out of stock, and them saying they'd managed to get a set, I'd purchased them from another site, so I have a set of Gitz dice for sale if anyone wants them. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darkson (Simon)

Return to Websites