Modular table build

What we play our games on

Modular table build

Postby Ray » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Since I now won't have to move house again for the foreseeable future and have space to fit a table for games at home, I've decided it's about time I built a proper modular board to replace the plain textured ones I have right now. Plan is to have 1'x1' tiles with a mix of flat ones different heights, sloped ones, rivers, roads, etc. I ordered the base tiles last week and they arrived today. Picked up these ones instead of making my own because they have bracing under them so they shouldn't suffer from the warping issues flat sheets of pdf end up with, and also I am too lazy to cut my own. Got 32 which is enough for 8'x4' to give some variety when setting up smaller tables.

IMG_9130.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Modular table build

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Cool. I have some of those myself, they are quite handy as I can’t cut straight lines to save my life.

Post progress.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 pm

I assembled them all. They push together easily enough and I'll glue them later. This pile now scares me.

IMG_8596.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:39 pm

Yeah that’s overwhelming to say the least!
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Scenery and terrain