Twilight day Guildford

General chit chat about the important things in life.

Twilight day Guildford

Postby Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:01 pm

Gary and i will be attending.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Twilight day Guildford

Postby Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:07 pm

Painting contest.

The Kedashi Unleashed

The first contest is “The Kedashi Unleashed” to celebrate the release of the Kedashi! I’ve sent out a lot of Kedashi to you guys and I’d love to see some painted! I’m going to give you a couple of months for this contest with a deadline of 26th March so you have some time to get creative (especially as a few of you are still waiting for your goodies…). There are two categories for The Kedashi Unleashed:

Painted Force: Select one of the four forces from the kickstarter and give it a fancy paintjob!
Creature or Character: Choose one of the other releases from the campaign, be that a big creature, a set of critters or a character. For example, this could be the Great Akitiin, a couple of Ruhnko or the Swarmcaller with a few Frenu.
Down by the River

The second contest is for Twilight Day! Twilight Day is only a few weeks away, so I’m going to keep this one nice and simple – you just have to paint one model (or thereabouts) with the theme “Down by the River”. The figure/s should approximately fit on a large (50mm) base, or one or two smaller bases (although that is a flexible limit – for example, if you want to do a small display base for a model with some accompanying critters then we’ll stretch the rules). I’ll do a prize on Twilight Day (as well as the usual painted force competitions) and I’ll also do a prize if you would like to enter from further afield. The deadline for virtual entries is the 19th February. I’m a sucker for pretty bases, so have fun with the riverside theme!

For virtual entries in both contests you just need to post a couple of really clear photos on the facebook group by the end of the deadline. Alternatively you can send me pictures and I’ll share them for you!

There will be small prizes for both contests, but most importantly the winners will get the coveted* painted PreePree for their collection!
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:52 am

Ticket purchased.
Down by river models selected and base layer done.
Hopefully finish it for the day.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:27 am

Good luck, I’m sure that now you’re partially retired you’ll have plenty of time to get it finished by the deadline! :)
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Gaming