Projects

General chit chat about the important things in life.

Re: Projects

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Dave wrote:Havenā€™t you been working on that project for 20+ years....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet, still so much to do.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:52 am

Too many partial run projects to count... As you say, hard to motivate when you can't actually game with them as that's very much my driving aspect of the hobby.

For a community project, a stable of Necromunda hired guns at various costs might be good? Allows the creation all kinds of individual weirdos without worrying about keeping a cohesive style between people. And then if people were happy for them to live in the cupboard we'd have them on hand ready for use as underdog bonus inducements.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Tom wrote:For a community project, a stable of Necromunda hired guns at various costs might be good? Allows the creation all kinds of individual weirdos without worrying about keeping a cohesive style between people. And then if people were happy for them to live in the cupboard we'd have them on hand ready for use as underdog bonus inducements.

I like the sound of that
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Brad85 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:45 pm

I pretty much have a box of 40 odd weirdos now :lol:

Always happy to make more to live in the cupboard.
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Dave » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Cool idea, my enthusiasm should be able to stretch to making and painting one guy!?
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby bennyowens » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:27 pm

I've painted up about 1000 points of Tyranids, but finding it hard to motivate myself to finish what I've got and I dont want to buy any more as I havent even been able to play them yet, so I dont know what other units my army needs!

Bought a random Ork vehicle and painting that has been an enjoyable diversion, got me back in the habit of painting as I'd gone the best part of 2 months without putting brush to plastic.
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:51 am

A bit more scenery (will post in the appropriate thread) and kit bashing of Hot Wheels cars but have being distracted by other modelling avenues. There's also something bigger on the way...

Other Projects 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Previous

Return to Gaming