X-wing @ Soton

Places to be and tales of old

X-wing @ Soton

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:48 am

Much smaller event at Southampton this weekend. It appears that the game is suffering down south due to Covid and AMG's takeover.

Only three rounds this time and the last chance to use old rules, with the only change being clouds which no one seemed to bring, so;

Round One was against a two ship First Order list. He took off little Ani very early on and I spent the rest of the game chasing him around. Lost 0-138.
061121 R1.jpg

Round Two was against a very mixed Rebel Force. This time he couldn't tie me down so I won 96-0.
061121 R2.jpg

Final round was going to be the decided as 4 of us were on a 1-1 record with the other two yet to win.

Round Three was another Rebel list. My opponent was having a dice nightmare and I seemed to evade everything he threw at me, until the last turn. I misjudged a boost and payed the price. Lost 70-105, though before that final shot we were tied at 70 a piece.
061121 R3.jpg

I came in fourth due to it being so close. The Eta is so evasive it's crazy but doesn't have no real output since they took away it's cannons, Chopper was a star (especially in the last game) and I cannot work out the best use of the Naboo fighter. Glad I played them though and it will be a very different list next time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Tournament scene