Hello

If you're new to the group, introduce yourself here and tell us what games you play and/or are interested in

Hello

Postby Rookie431 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:18 am

Hi guys.

Firstly thankyou for accepting me.

I've just move to Middle Wallop after spending the last 7 years in Northern Ireland with work.

I was a member of a club over there where we predominantly played 40k. I mostly collect Smurfs.

What days are you open and where abouts are you located? Oh and finally do you have a club Facebook page.

Many thanks

John
Rookie431
Unripe Pumpkin

Re: Hello

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:38 am

Welcome, we meet on a Tuesday night at Gilliat hall in Andover. (It's the scout hut behind the college) We do have an ARBBL Facebook page but most communication goes on here.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Rookie431 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

Happy days. I won't be able to attend this evening unfortunately due to prior engagements but I should be able to pop down next week to say hello.
What does everybody tend to play?
Rookie431
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Tom » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:10 am

A wide variety of things!

Currently big in on Malifaux and Blood Bowl, with side orders of Kings of War, Dropzone/fleet, Twilight and various board games.

Recently we've finished off a Necromunda campaign and tonight there's an experiment in RPGs.

Not much 40K going on currently but it's well within the realms of possibility if you make the right noises as there quite a few people with armies out there.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:33 am

Hello and welcome.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39

You add Mordheim, Frostgrave and Dreadball to the list Tom gave, though pretty much any game will be given a chance.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Introductions