Hello one and all...

If you're new to the group, introduce yourself here and tell us what games you play and/or are interested in

Hello one and all...

Postby Napalmedslug » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Adam and I’m a wargamer-a-holic. I live in Andover and have for a few years now. I play Warhammer 40k and 30k mostly and I do like a game of warhammer fantasy, (the old style with square bases!) when I can. I do have an army for Dropzone commander as well, but not exactly sure how to play it, although I’d love to learn how to. If anyone fancies a game of the above, give me a shout and we can get something arranged!
Thanks.
Adam.
Napalmedslug
Unripe Pumpkin

Re: Hello one and all...

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:10 am

Welcome. I play dropzone and would be happy to show you how it works (not played in a while, but would like to get back into it). Also play 40k, and have a 30k army which is currently out of use because I can't stand the 7th ed ruleset. Not sure if anyone is really interested in old style Warhammer fantasy anymore, but a few of us play kings of war, which your old fantasy armies would fit into perfectly. Pop down for a chat one week and I'm sure we can get something arranged.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Napalmedslug » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am

Hi Ray, I’d definately be up for some games of Dropzone and getting into it together. I currently have a PHR army but no clue as to how to use it! What army do you have? Also do you have any terrain for the game at all? When do you fancy arranging a Dropzone game you reckon? Are you down the club most Tuesdays?
Napalmedslug
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:21 pm

I'm about every week unless something goes wrong. I've got a UCM army I used to use when I played more often, and small amounts of Scourge (mostly from the starter) and Shaltari (started this army shortly before I stopped playing regularly). I've got scenery and everything as well. Currently busy on the 28th, but other than that I'm free any week.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:11 am

Tuesday 11th Sept is our next KOW
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:02 pm

MoodyGit wrote:Tuesday 11th Sept is our next KOW

Ah yes, I am awake, honest. I am also busy 11th september playing kings of war against Gary. This might be of interest to you as your fantasy armies will fit right into the game.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Napalmedslug » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:11 am

That’s cool, I’ll try and pop down on the 11th to give KOW a go. I’d be interested to see how it plays and it gives me an excuse to dust off my old fantasy armies.

Ray, if you’re about this Tuesday, (21st) is it ok if I drop in and have a chat with you and maybe arrange a Dropzone game for somewhen?
Napalmedslug
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Napalmedslug wrote:That’s cool, I’ll try and pop down on the 11th to give KOW a go. I’d be interested to see how it plays and it gives me an excuse to dust off my old fantasy armies.

Ray, if you’re about this Tuesday, (21st) is it ok if I drop in and have a chat with you and maybe arrange a Dropzone game for somewhen?

Sounds good to me
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Return to Introductions