Greetings

If you're new to the group, introduce yourself here and tell us what games you play and/or are interested in

Greetings

Postby Tom » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:00 am

Cheers for the friendly intro last night. Definitely planning to be back, if potentially a little irregularly depending on the rest of the family.

You never know, I might even start to remember a few names if i keep coming! Adding in matching forum handles to matching names to faces is far too much of a stretch for the aging brain.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: Greetings

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Welcome, glad you liked your first day and we hope to see more of you in the future. Sorry I couldn't hang around to check how it went. What was the final result on your game?

Gary 'MoodyGit'.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Robbed in the last minutes! It had gone to extra time and the last Rat on the pitch capable of picking up the ball managed to snag the ball and score before my plan of winning by TKO came to fruition.
Tom

Postby Pass » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Gotta keep you hungry for a rematch! :p

Hope to see you again man!
Pass
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby nobby » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:22 am

HI Tom! I wasn't there tuesday as getting married in a couple of weeks and moving so a bit hectic my end, you will know me when you see me as a look about 12 years old (yet almost 3 years older than sven, go figure!) I will also be the one ranting about how much he hates dreadball but enjoys other mantic games. Oh and I also sell toy soldiers as a job ;)

Oli nobby/looshkin
nobby
Pumpkinhead

Postby Ronq » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:07 pm

This would probably be helpful if he knew who I was! I was the guy controlling the plague in deadZone, looking forward to playing one of your board games!
Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Ronq
Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Tom » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:03 am

The reason I was free to pop down and join you last week was that there was break between shows in my Wife's singing society as they have rehearsals pretty much every Tuesday leaving me home with the kids. However good marriages being based on negotiation and compromise we have reached a deal and for the next show we are going to share Tuesdays, freeing me up to come along to play silly games with you chaps every other week for the forseeable. Hurrah! Deadzone campaign here I come.
Tom

Postby Pass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Sounds good!
Pass
Gone But Not Forgotten

Return to Introductions