Hi

If you're new to the group, introduce yourself here and tell us what games you play and/or are interested in

Hi

Postby Sharpe » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

Hi everybody,

I was in contact with Simon about coming down to the club and seeing what is going on. I am really hoping to get back into Mordheim or try Necromunda but am aware that may have to wait until those games start up again in the future. I became very interested in Frostgrave after Simon mentioned it and I looked it up but am totally willing to give some other games a go too if somebody wants a game. It is a bit late notice to try and get a game tonight but I thought it might be good to just come down and introduce myself and maybe get something going for next week if anybody is available or needs an extra player.

Looking forward to seeing everybody,

Chris
Sharpe
Unripe Pumpkin

Re: Hi

Postby Dave » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi,

Come on down.

We are in a state of flux at the moment as we have recently found out we need to find a new venue. We are actively looking so hopefully we shall continue in some form or another, we might come across as a bunch of miserable gits tonight though!

Dave
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Sharpe » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Hah, no worries Dave. I might fit right in then.

Chris
Sharpe
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Sharpe » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 pm

I only just got home from work (I work in Staines) so I might have to see if I can make it next week. Sorry about that, I didn't realise how early the club starts...
Sharpe
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Bit late now, but more than welcome to pop down any time.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Introductions