Just joined, itching for some bloodbowl

If you're new to the group, introduce yourself here and tell us what games you play and/or are interested in

Just joined, itching for some bloodbowl

Postby DeviantC » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi there. I've just joined your gaming group and was wondering if anyone fancied a game of bloodbowl on Tuesday?
Matt
DeviantC
Unripe Pumpkin

Re: Just joined, itching for some bloodbowl

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Howdy. Unfortunately there's not much call for Blood Bowl within the club over the last few years - our last league only had 4 players, 1 of which wasn't local (Bournemouth!) and 2 where/are in the military and have since been posted away. :(

I'm normally up for a game, but I've got stuff arranged for the next few weeks.

Have you tried Blood Bowl 7s at all? It's a quicker version of the game, still with the tactical depth, and has a few more player in the club now (3 of us go to a quarterly event in Southampton).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby DeviantC » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:32 pm

That's a shame. Was it Al/lunchmoney? I'll have a look at the 7's never played before but I've heard of it. I might have a couple of mates who'd be interested in a league, but let me know if anything is happening
DeviantC
Unripe Pumpkin

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes, it was Lunchmoney.

I'm happy to give you a game (or 2) of 7s to show you what it's about, once my schedule clears up. ;)

If you got some people that would like to play in a league then I'm happy to run and play in it, just (unfortunately) unlikely to get much traction within the club. And although there are people that play in the Test Valley group they didn't seem to worry about a league either - I "won" the stores Blitzmania II league by winning the only game played!
If you pop down the club one night we can have a chat about it (but not next week, 26th, as I'm not down).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Return to Introductions