5th March

What's on?

Re: 5th March

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:07 pm

Mike, if you can supply the Chosen Axes figures, we can do them - I'll save the (slightly more fun) Profiteer's for a later game.
But I'll bring both decks, and the Profiteer figures, in case there's time to play both - don't expect them to take long!
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:29 pm

Darkson (Simon) wrote:Mike, if you can supply the Chosen Axes figures, we can do them - I'll save the (slightly more fun) Profiteer's for a later game.
But I'll bring both decks, and the Profiteer figures, in case there's time to play both - don't expect them to take long!

The Chosen Axes vs The Eyes of the Nine ( i have never played either )

Thundrik's Profiteers vs Domitan's Stormcoven ( we will need to borrow Stormcoven )
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 pm

We can hold off on the Profiteers then.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby bennyowens » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:56 am

I can bring Stormcoven tonight if you like?
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:00 am

bennyowens wrote:In for something. I don't know what.

Ben,
Are you up for introducing me to Moonstone?
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby bennyowens » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:54 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:
bennyowens wrote:In for something. I don't know what.

Ben,
Are you up for introducing me to Moonstone?

Absolutely, I don't need asking twice to play some Moonstone!
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:22 pm

bennyowens wrote:

Awesome. I've read the rules, watched some game-play so have a basic understanding but haven't invested in minis just yet, so would you do the honours and sub me a suitable troupe?

I'll bring a selection of terrain as I'm keen to see how some of my Malifaux stuff works - that way I'll know if I have to build even more of the stuff if it's a goer! Can always supplement with additional club items if not suitable.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby bennyowens » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:54 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:
bennyowens wrote:

Awesome. I've read the rules, watched some game-play so have a basic understanding but haven't invested in minis just yet, so would you do the honours and sub me a suitable troupe?

I'll bring a selection of terrain as I'm keen to see how some of my Malifaux stuff works - that way I'll know if I have to build even more of the stuff if it's a goer! Can always supplement with additional club items if not suitable.

Yep no problem. Are there any factions that have caught your eye? I can put together a decent troupe for Commonwealth humans, Dominion goblins, Leshavult fauns or Leshavult cultists. Humans are probably the most straightforward forward 'point and click' faction.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your terrain, we've had some good Moonstone games on your swamp board
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:54 pm

bennyowens wrote:Yep no problem. Are there any factions that have caught your eye? I can put together a decent troupe for Commonwealth humans, Dominion goblins, Leshavult fauns or Leshavult cultists. Humans are probably the most straightforward forward 'point and click' faction.

Let's go with the Dominion Goblins. I realise they might not be the easiest and definitely a bit more squishy than most, but they remind me of everything in Labyrinth... I might as well start towards the deeper end of the pool.
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby bennyowens » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:56 pm

DaVinci's Cat wrote:
bennyowens wrote:Yep no problem. Are there any factions that have caught your eye? I can put together a decent troupe for Commonwealth humans, Dominion goblins, Leshavult fauns or Leshavult cultists. Humans are probably the most straightforward forward 'point and click' faction.

Let's go with the Dominion Goblins. I realise they might not be the easiest and definitely a bit more squishy than most, but they remind me of everything in Labyrinth... I might as well start towards the deeper end of the pool.

They're definitely the most fun to play - they play very much like goblins should!

I'll just bring all the ones I have painted and you can pick who you like the look of
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

PreviousNext

Return to Club Night