7th June

What's on?

Re: 7th June

Postby Ray » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Tom wrote:That is if there are enough tables of scenery available.

We can definitely do two tables with Mike's scenery from the cupboard, so as long as James is bringing his there is enough.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:40 pm

Darkson (Simon) wrote:
Ray wrote:Do you have a spare case to put them in? I can just lend you them for the duration.

I think so, I'll check over the weekend (when I can get in the loft to check).

Ray, i do, but after the weekend iIhad (spending Sat afternoon/evening in Winchester hospital car park, Sunday fixing a leak then meeting my daughter's potential in-laws), 5hen someone in today to (FINALLY!) fix our leaky bathroom, I haven't had the opportunity to get in the loft to grab it. :(
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:04 pm

Darkson (Simon) wrote:
Darkson (Simon) wrote:
Ray wrote:Do you have a spare case to put them in? I can just lend you them for the duration.

I think so, I'll check over the weekend (when I can get in the loft to check).

Ray, i do, but after the weekend iIhad (spending Sat afternoon/evening in Winchester hospital car park, Sunday fixing a leak then meeting my daughter's potential in-laws), 5hen someone in today to (FINALLY!) fix our leaky bathroom, I haven't had the opportunity to get in the loft to grab it. :(

It's fine, I have them in my case for now, but you will want to take them off me before next month when I won't be around.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Sorry, going to have to cancel. The plumber will be making too much noise so I'm going to have to use club time to sleep. :(

Tom, Matt is looking for a game at short notice, so you shouldn't have to miss out.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Previous

Return to Club Night